How to help my boyfriend deal with his receding hairline?

Anonymous
He told me that when he was around 17/18 he began to notice his hairline was receding. He is now 26, and we have been dating for 8 months. His hairline has definitely began to recede a bit more since I met him, and although I thought it didn’t bother him as much as it does, today we walked past a mirror and he mentioned how terrible his hairline is and how ugly it is. This made me really sad, because I love my boyfriend so much, and I think with or without a receding hairline he looks good. I could care less for his hair, because to me he is beautiful no matter what. Whenever he mentions his hairline, i try and tell him it doesn’t matter and that he is the best looking guy i know. I try and boost his self esteem a little bit. But, I’m not sure how effective that is, especially long term. I know him dealing with it has to come from within, but, what else can I do to help him?

i truly think he has a really good looking face, and I tell him he could be a model, even! But, sometimes it makes me sad to know how is insecure about his hair line.
10
1