Everyone, what is one of your favorite things about your S/O?

You can name one or has many as you would like.
Updates:
When I say favorite thing I meant is the person a great cook, do they have a quirk that makes you smile or you get those butterflies.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• everything :
    - She never bothers me
    - she never wake me up
    - She is amazing
    - So amazing I dream of her
    - Her laugh is gentle that you can't hear it
    - She never argue with me
    Many more things
    I mean I have a long list
    but
    I don't have an SO xd

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• The fact he is who he is... He doesn't realize how amazing he is. How his eyes sparkle when he genuinely laughs, how his laugh makes my heart skip a beat, how he ALWAYS puts his family AND friends first, how I feel safe wrapped in his arms and know he means he will always be there and protect me, how he will occasionally drop the work and stress of his work and adult things to act like a kid and have a water fight with his daughter just to put a smile on his face. How he is the strongest & most working person I have ever met and how proud & lucky I am to have him in my life... let alone that he chose me to call wife. How I catch my self just randomly watching him and realizing I'm falling more and more in love with him everyday... how he makes me feel so strong & he so vulnerable & weak at the same time. How I know he will always be there for me & how he makes me want to be a better person... how he showed me love is possible... hell anything is possible with determination... with hard work & conquering fears. How I am now eager to prove to myself and make myself proud by doing my biggest fear of driving... and I KNOW I can... because he has believed in me & I for once in my life really truly do as well. How excited I am to continue to build a future with him... our little family.. Greatest thing j love about him... He's the best father & gave me the gift of my beautiful amazing daughter... for that and almost 13 years of a life with him... what about him I love best? LIfe WITH him ❤

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• The way I'll be absorbed in doing something, then look over at her and she's just staring at me with so much love on her face (for no real reason, she just does this sometimes and i love it)

1|0
    0|0
  • She is sweet and kind and will do anything for those in need. And physically has a great chest and ass.

1|0
    0|0
  • Her voice.
    Her shape.
    Her speed.

And the afterburners.

0|0
    0|0
  • She always makes me smile, no matter how low I felt

0|0
    0|0
  • She isn't so significant anymore.

0|0
    1|1
  • Our mutual hatred of people.

2|0
    0|0
  • Her Ass

1|0
    0|0
  • She's as kinky dirty as I am.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• He can be funny...
    I like his height and his weight
    I like his out look on life
    I like how smart he can be on certain things like computers...
    I like how he has great work ethic
    I like his I don't care attitude
    I like how he wants to make me happy and help clean around the house
    I like how he tries :)

0|0
    0|0
  • He's very genuine, caring, handsome, cuddly, funny and fun to be around, and good in bed.

1|0
    0|0
    • And, keeping in mind your update, then my favourite thing about him is how he treats his younger sister with Down's. He always makes sure she feels included in things (getting her into the conversation even though she can hardly talk, explaining to her what isis being said,...) and treats her like a person instead of, like many people, a baby or even pet animal. Meanwhile, he still “educates“ her on what she should and shouldn't do (which is sometimes really hard for her) and takes care of her when there's something she cannot do herself. He makes sure he spends time with her, and you can really see how much they love eachother.
      Makes me think he would make an amazing parent one day.

• He is one of the kindest people I know, he’s funny, extremely supportive, outdoorsy, active, sweet. He’s also super hot

1|0
    0|0
  • The things that I love about my boyfriend are he’s smart, funny, talented, sweet, caring, kind and his accent

0|0
    0|0
  • That he’s non existent ♥️

0|0
    0|0
  • 1. His big ass glasses
    2. His smile/laugh
    3. He’s a huge dork/nerd
    4. He carries around a fucking rubix cube

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes