Everyone, what is one of your favorite things about your S/O?

You can name one or has many as you would like.
When I say favorite thing I meant is the person a great cook, do they have a quirk that makes you smile or you get those butterflies.

79

Most Helpful Guy

• everything :
    - She never bothers me
    - she never wake me up
    - She is amazing
    - So amazing I dream of her
    - Her laugh is gentle that you can't hear it
    - She never argue with me
    Many more things
    I mean I have a long list
    but
    I don't have an SO xd

Most Helpful Girl

• The fact he is who he is... He doesn't realize how amazing he is. How his eyes sparkle when he genuinely laughs, how his laugh makes my heart skip a beat, how he ALWAYS puts his family AND friends first, how I feel safe wrapped in his arms and know he means he will always be there and protect me, how he will occasionally drop the work and stress of his work and adult things to act like a kid and have a water fight with his daughter just to put a smile on his face. How he is the strongest & most working person I have ever met and how proud & lucky I am to have him in my life... let alone that he chose me to call wife. How I catch my self just randomly watching him and realizing I'm falling more and more in love with him everyday... how he makes me feel so strong & he so vulnerable & weak at the same time. How I know he will always be there for me & how he makes me want to be a better person... how he showed me love is possible... hell anything is possible with determination... with hard work & conquering fears. How I am now eager to prove to myself and make myself proud by doing my biggest fear of driving... and I KNOW I can... because he has believed in me & I for once in my life really truly do as well. How excited I am to continue to build a future with him... our little family.. Greatest thing j love about him... He's the best father & gave me the gift of my beautiful amazing daughter... for that and almost 13 years of a life with him... what about him I love best? LIfe WITH him ❤