I was watching the Millionaire Matchmaker (I am ashamed to admit that this is a guilty pleasure of mine) and on one episode, she was telling her clients that they needed to make a list of "5 Non-Negotiables," as in, what does the member of the opposite sex HAVE to have when dating them.
I'm just curious to see what you all say! And feel free to elaborate!
1. Loyal. This is the most important to me because if someone is loyal to you, they will always have your back, and in a relationship, that's necessary! Plus cheaters are the worst.
2. Nice. You can be sarcastic and loud and swear a lot, I don't care! But as long as you are nice to me and will treat me well, that's all that really matters!
3. Trustworthy. Liars suck! Enough said.
4. Some level of physical attraction. He doesn't need to be amazing looking. I actually like some physical flaws! There just needs to be some chemistry there!
5. Social. I like staying in, but I also love to go out and socialize. I am pretty outgoing and like to make friends, so the person I'm with has to be social too.
so tell me yours! :]
Most Helpful Guy
1. Not Promiscuous: I live in a country where women are far more promiscuous then anywhere in the world with the national average for sexual partners for women being 20+. Sorry to say but this shows that relationships with promiscuous women don't last.
2. Loyal: Links back to the first one, faithfulness and cheating.
3. Intelligent: I've seen too many women drop out of uni/school and try to trick a guy to provide for them for the rest of their lives. I want an equal not a leech. I would prefer if they put their career before me and allow me to be their support.
4. Takes the lead: I've seen too many women who complain about things but pass the blame to their man instead of just taking the lead and making it happen.
5. Physical attraction and style: Physical attraction is important to me, if you have no self control with what you eat and are 200+kgs then there is no physical attraction, I work hard to look attractive so can she. Style is important because looking like street trash is not attractive.0
- Show AllShow Less