Do you think its appropriate for your lover to keep old pictures of their ex?

I'm aware my boyfriend still has pictures of his ex on this phone (not in his gallery but on his snapchat, about 1 - 3 photos of her in his camera roll) I'm dont know if he even remembers they are there. He also has her number and dads number on his phone (he got a new phone recently and the sim card had saved numbers) I'm not sure if I'm bothered by it or not because I'm generally insecure with myself. What do you think? If it shouldn't be there how do I talk to him about it without sounding hostile?
  • Sure why not
  • Absolutely not
  • Depends
    Vote C
  • Other (comment)
    Vote D

914

Most Helpful Guys

• Absolutely fine. I have pictures of all my exes and myself together on my phone.

It's not because I'm attracted to them or I want to get back together with them, far from it. It's just memories, to remind me of who I used to be and where I've come from.

• This was also a helpful answer because I can see more than just 1 side

• if those pics of their ex are of certain memories then doesn't matter, better to have a story to tell than gaps in memories... trust me i know this first hand...
    but if those photo's are of the naked variety or given for personal intimate reasons then no...

Most Helpful Girl

• I believe it's reasonable to have solid memories of any long period with your ex, I wouldn't be too bothered he obviously left her for a reason