What meeting or date number do you think sex happens, on average?

What meeting or date number do you think sex happens, on average?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• If we are in a relationship, if we know each other well. I would say after 3-6 month in a serious commited relationship

1|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• When does it happen? My guess would be on average probably the third date, but could be the first date. If you asked when I think it should happen on average, I would say at least date 5 or 6 and maybe later depending on much interaction there is between dates. I think too many people start sex too soon and I think that interferes with the development of the non-sexual part of the relationship which is actually more important for a long term relationship.

1|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 7

• I prefer to happen it on the first date only.
    If I even got a hint that there wouldn't be any sex I won't go on that first date

0|0
    2|2
  • 3/4 but even now I think that's too soon.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'd say about 3 or 4 dates.

0|0
    0|0
  • Whatever the hell you want

0|0
    0|0
  • 3rd or 4th

0|0
    0|0
  • Between the second and the 5th date.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think that it is rather impossible to quantify an average. Some people have sex long before actually going on a date. Others may take months or years to want to have physical intimacy. There are too many possible variables to consider, including cultural or religious factors.

0|1
    0|0
    • You can break it down into specific categories. There's no rules.

What Guys Said 13

• Hell that is a question with no answer. I have had sex on the first date and had it be a one night stand and i have had sex on the first date and had it turn into a relationship that lasted years. I have had sex on date number who the f#$k knows because its been a lot and it turn out the same way. It delends on timing, the people, the mood, the intention etc.

0|0
    0|0
  • Girl!! You're going to stay in your room until you're 50! Don't argue with me!

I don't think there's a time limit. It depends on the couple. A guy has to wait until she's ready. It's not the number of dates. It's the trust.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think 3/4 but personally I think that is generally too early. I think it all depends on where you are in your relationship and you and the person

0|0
    0|0
  • A woman knows if she's goingto let you have sex with you in the firs five min.

0|0
    0|0
  • either before the date or on the 1st date cuz humans are overly sexualized.

0|0
    0|0
  • On average you have no chance to get laid.

0|1
    0|0
  • 2 or 3 dates.

0|0
    0|0
  • Three

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably date 3 or 4

0|0
    0|0
  • Third

0|0
    0|0
  • Second.

0|0
    0|0
  • I can only speak about how it'd be for me, and it wouldn't be a date or meeting. It'd be after marriage! Lol.

1|0
    0|0
  • 3-5 dates usually

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes