What meeting or date number do you think sex happens, on average?

814

Most Helpful Girl

• If we are in a relationship, if we know each other well. I would say after 3-6 month in a serious commited relationship

Most Helpful Guy

• When does it happen? My guess would be on average probably the third date, but could be the first date. If you asked when I think it should happen on average, I would say at least date 5 or 6 and maybe later depending on much interaction there is between dates. I think too many people start sex too soon and I think that interferes with the development of the non-sexual part of the relationship which is actually more important for a long term relationship.