Do you think 30 is too young for a 45 year old?

So now I'm 22 years old and my boyfriend is 37. He thinks I'm too young for him right now so we're just "good friends". We have a strong connection between each other i never connected with someone this good before. But he talked about marrying me in 7 years when I'm 30 and he's 45, we both really want to marry each other but he's 15 years older than me. Is 30 years old too young for a 45 year old man? Your opinions?

411

Most Helpful Guys

• There are people who do it. If by the time you are 30 and you are still with him and OK with it, I'd guess you'd have a good chance at it.

• It depends on a few things I guess..
    1. Do you to connect and relate and if you do, will you continue to?
    2. How do your friends and mainly your family feel about this?
    3. Is there a significant generation gap
    For example did he experience some significant change in his life before you were old enough to comprehend it... like did he see someone die in the 9/11 when you were 5

I guess weigh in everything and make an educated choice. Don't be hooked on this guy if there's no possible future with him.

Most Helpful Girl

• It is nothing age wise

Don't waste 7 years waiting for him

I am 24 & my man is 44

I love him and he loves me. We don't care what other people think

I enjoy the looks other women give us , like OMFG he must be INCREDIBLE in bed!

(He is!)