Would you date a former promiscuous person if they want to settle down?

• Yes the past is the past
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• No. My girl has values and has always had them and has always treated sex as special and has always put high value on herself and so do I. I would never knowingly have a long term relationship with someone who used to party it up and freely give it out to all comers who then wants to change up and settle down. No, I have no desire to be number 20.

For me, once a girl goes down that road she is forever gone and I'd never consider her for my wife.

2|2
    0|0
  • Yikes, the mindsets here are horrifying. Most guys I know have been with multiple women in the past. Most girls probably have been with many guys too, they just don't talk about it because it's socially stigmatized.

The idea that a woman seeking consensual, casual sex must have no self-respect or self worth is sickening.

I'm concerned about consequences, like if a woman gets an STD or has had pregnancies in the past, but those are very different things from just number of sexual partners.

2|0
    3|2

Most Helpful Girls

• So they had their fun and now want a good girl? No thank you.

2|5
    0|0
  • No, cause the past says a lot about the kind of person you are, your values, your STDs potential (lol). I've never been promiscuous and think I deserve better than a horn dog ha ha! For instance, there's this guy who's been hitting on me for like 5 years. No matter how hard he pretends to be a good guy, a horn dog stays a horn dog. Period.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 37

• Settled down for how long? And that likely still means sex isn't anything special for them, dont want to be with someone who is like that and if it's a case where she is settling down because she is growing up a bit more and is burnt out does that mean it's just going to be a relationship primarily void of what is often considered the highest level of intimacy? No thanks

2|1
    0|0
  • Once a slut, always a slut.
    She was dealt a hand and she layed it.
    You can't make a ho' a housewife.

3|4
    0|0
  • I think it's definitely possible. Old habits do die hard though. My girlfriend had a reputation for being a bit trampy, but it was only after I got to know her that I realized that her reputation might not be reflective of the woman she actually is.

1|0
    1|0
  • Well how would you know? Women lie about their partner count, furthermore, most people are wild and very promiscuous when they’re young, so aren’t we all just whores?

Lastly, a VERY promiscuous woman is hot to me. It’s gross but such a turn on to know a girl has fucked LOTS of guys or not... although I doubt I’d seriously date them.

I guess I have a “slut” fetish ahah

0|0
    2|0
  • No. Women play alpha fucks and beta bucks. Some OTHER idiot can be the sap who gets married to a slut and then divorced after a few years of sexless marriage while she daydreams of her former lovers. I

0|0
    2|0
  • I don't know if I can believe anything they're saying considering how many guys they probably said the exact same thing to.

2|1
    0|0
  • Fuck no that trash need to find a piece of trash to be with lol

3|1
    0|0
  • Of course I would as long as she's going to put all of that stuff behind her everybody deserves a second chance and everybody makes mistakes so why not.

0|0
    1|3
    • 2nd chance? Try 25th chance.. or more. believe me, a person who has had that much sex is not willing to settle down with anyone until she has gotten to hagged out to attract any guy..

• Show All
    • I'm faithful

• Do you like learning things the hard way?

• And run the risk of her cheating on me, or having to deal with being sexually neglected because she's burnt out? Fuck that.

1|0
    0|0
  • Date? I guess. Fuck? Sure, as long as she's hot. Marry? Hell no.

1|1
    0|2
  • Most likely not. It's hypocritical because I was very promiscuous, but I almost married another promiscuous girl and guess what happened? She cheated. I know myself, but I don't know others. I also know that promiscuous girls typically come with a lot of baggage and insecurity. I'm only dating you if I can see myself marrying you. Other than that, you're just a hookup. I don't think they're worth the risk and I rather minimize all the risks by dating someone who's a little more normal. Luckily I found a much better girl who's my new fiancee, and she doesn't cheat nor was she a slut.

1|0
    1|0
  • Classic female behaviour. Riding the cock carousel of bad boys but expecting a nice guy to pick up the pieces once their done.

0|0
    1|0
  • Yes. Promiscuity doesn't make someone less capable or deserving of love.

1|0
    1|2
  • They would be very experienced and I would as long as they had no STDs.

0|0
    1|2
  • I would, I’m a virgin so I think I would mix best with an experienced girl

0|0
    1|3
  • hahahahaaaaaaaaaaaa haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa no. pass.

2|2
    0|0
  • Most probably no.

2|2
    0|0
  • Not a chance.

2|0
    0|0
  • I ain't wanting no T H O T

3|2
    0|0
  • Cock carousel riders. Yah, no thanks.

2|1
    1|0
  • No I would not

2|2
    0|0
  • Not for me.

1|2
    0|0
  • Probably not.

1|1
    0|0
  • WTF no way

2|1
    0|0
  • no thanks.

1|2
    0|0
  • Former ahahahahaha no such ting

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I have no issue with that

0|1
    1|3
  • Maybe, depends on a lot of things.

0|0
    1|0
  • Once a STD, always a STD

0|0
    0|0
  • It would probably be a mistake.

1|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 11

• I tried that.. it wasn't smart. They complained being monagamous was hard.

2|3
    0|0
  • Yeah I would give it a shot given they provided me with very recent all negative STD test results (then again I'd like to see that from every person I'd date actually)

0|0
    1|1
  • I'm pretty sure I'm currently with a formerly promiscuous person but since his medical tests came back clean, we are together.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. I don’t trust him to be faithful to me if he was so used to that lifestyle.

1|2
    0|0
  • Yeah. As long as they used protection during all of their encounters.

0|0
    1|2
  • Sorry, don't like excessively used merchandise.

2|2
    1|0
  • No, I would most certainly not want to.

2|2
    0|0
  • No, the player don't stop, just take a break

0|1
    0|0
  • I find it uncomfortable but yeah

0|0
    1|2
  • the baggage is real. the issues are real. the waste of love mojo is real. damaged goods are damaged.

2|3
    1|0
  • It depends on his new set of values. Once one throw away negative patterns they become trustable for what the quality they gained

1|0
    1|2

Recommended myTakes