Would you date a former promiscuous person if they want to settle down?

• Yes the past is the past
  • No

1339

Most Helpful Guys

• No. My girl has values and has always had them and has always treated sex as special and has always put high value on herself and so do I. I would never knowingly have a long term relationship with someone who used to party it up and freely give it out to all comers who then wants to change up and settle down. No, I have no desire to be number 20.

For me, once a girl goes down that road she is forever gone and I'd never consider her for my wife.

• Yikes, the mindsets here are horrifying. Most guys I know have been with multiple women in the past. Most girls probably have been with many guys too, they just don't talk about it because it's socially stigmatized.

The idea that a woman seeking consensual, casual sex must have no self-respect or self worth is sickening.

I'm concerned about consequences, like if a woman gets an STD or has had pregnancies in the past, but those are very different things from just number of sexual partners.

Most Helpful Girls

• So they had their fun and now want a good girl? No thank you.

• No, cause the past says a lot about the kind of person you are, your values, your STDs potential (lol). I've never been promiscuous and think I deserve better than a horn dog ha ha! For instance, there's this guy who's been hitting on me for like 5 years. No matter how hard he pretends to be a good guy, a horn dog stays a horn dog. Period.