If someone over 30 told you that they never been in a relationship, would you consider this a red flag to date them?

• YES
  • NO

118

Most Helpful Guys

• I would ask why. The answer can make her cute or unattractive.

30 years old is noting I will date seriously because I am 25.

But If I am older its totally ok.

If she is under preassure & not ugly & I like her somewhat & liked her answer I would offer releasing her and do it more than once. Maybe even help her to find somebody after

• Yes, that is a red flag. We all have to date and make mistakes in order to grow and mature and know what we actually want in a relationship. If I met someone in their 30's who doesn't have that experience I would put the odds of a successful long-term relationship working out with her to be very low.

Most Helpful Girl

• 30 years old men is ok but he has to learn a looot.

Women is not ok. She needs to be castrated. She is old has probably no relationship experience and because of that she may not get kids anymore. Remove the uterus and clitoris.

• Thats a bit drastic. Don't you think so?

And locically the fuck. Clit removal is a real torture where is the conclusion to childs? Cilt is stimulus not getting kids.

• Hey for real. Tell your boyfriend this. Ask him for this opionion. Really!

Girl the pain in your heart is crying. He loves you and will release you from this lonlyness. Was your mother over 30 when she become pregnant with you and had no relationship before? You were alone as child?

No one hates you. We can heal you. And we would you are not guilty.

• So you have two accounts, and you anonymously selected your own anonymous answer as the best. It's highly unlikely that anyone would select an answer endorsing genital mutilation as the best answer unless they are the person who made that answer.