If someone over 30 told you that they never been in a relationship, would you consider this a red flag to date them?

• YES
    Vote A
  • NO
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• I would ask why. The answer can make her cute or unattractive.

30 years old is noting I will date seriously because I am 25.

But If I am older its totally ok.

If she is under preassure & not ugly & I like her somewhat & liked her answer I would offer releasing her and do it more than once. Maybe even help her to find somebody after

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes, that is a red flag. We all have to date and make mistakes in order to grow and mature and know what we actually want in a relationship. If I met someone in their 30's who doesn't have that experience I would put the odds of a successful long-term relationship working out with her to be very low.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• 30 years old men is ok but he has to learn a looot.

Women is not ok. She needs to be castrated. She is old has probably no relationship experience and because of that she may not get kids anymore. Remove the uterus and clitoris.

0|1
    0|1
    • Thats a bit drastic. Don't you think so?

And locically the fuck. Clit removal is a real torture where is the conclusion to childs? Cilt is stimulus not getting kids.

• Show All
    • Hey for real. Tell your boyfriend this. Ask him for this opionion. Really!

Girl the pain in your heart is crying. He loves you and will release you from this lonlyness. Was your mother over 30 when she become pregnant with you and had no relationship before? You were alone as child?

No one hates you. We can heal you. And we would you are not guilty.

• So you have two accounts, and you anonymously selected your own anonymous answer as the best. It's highly unlikely that anyone would select an answer endorsing genital mutilation as the best answer unless they are the person who made that answer.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 16

• I'd be stunned more than anything else and would want to know why.

0|0
    0|0
  • Why not? Some people prioritize other things in their life and aren't driven by sex or the need of affection/attention of others. Feel honored that they're considering letting you in to their lives.

1|1
    0|1
  • Why not. but i'd sure as hell keep my eyes and ears open. Gotta be a lotta good or bad reasons why no relationship ever...

0|1
    0|0
  • I'd be curious about it, but it's fine with me. It would be an honor to be her first, and help expand her world.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'd question it for sure. But, if we hit it off, I wouldn't' really care.

0|2
    0|0
  • No it is just that they were more antisocial don't hold it against them

0|1
    0|0
  • could be religious reasons, could be monetary reasons

0|0
    0|0
  • im 24 and i never had one, someone dates me now? lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Who wants a crusty 30 year old lady anyway?

0|1
    2|0
  • Sure, no harm in giving them a fair shot.

0|1
    0|0
  • No...

0|1
    0|0
  • how the fook is that a red flag

0|1
    0|1
  • Of course. Like, what's your problem? LOL

0|0
    0|0
  • Why should it be?

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably--yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's a red flag if the reason for not being in a relationship is some follow up bad habit or rude behavior. Otherwise People have their reasons and I would be open to hearing them out.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes