Would you be willing to go to bed every night with your SO by phone call until y'all lived together?

I just wonder how many guys would do it? I dont mean saying goodnight to her then hanging up. I mean literally saying goodnight to eachother then lying next to the phone hearing eachother sleep. Ik it sounds looney but just curious? I find it seriously romantic #FeelFreeToList
Would you be willing to go to bed every night with your SO by phone call until y'all lived together?
  • Im a guy and would do it everyday
    Vote A
  • Im a guy and would do it on occasion
    Vote B
  • Im a guy and would not do it
    Vote C
  • Im a guy/girl and already do it
    Vote D
  • Im a girl and would do it everyday
    Vote E
  • Im a girl and would do it on occasion
    Vote F
  • Im a girl and would not do it
    Vote G
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
We’ve done this for over 500 days now

0|2

Most Helpful Guys

• if that is what she wanted but in my experience not many feel comfortable listening to their partner's snore or make odd noises while they're asleep over the phone

doesn't bother me though either way

1|0
    0|0
  • I use to do that at 14 everyday. But I wouldn’t do that today no. I’d just go see her. Fly there. Drive there. Bus there. Train there. I’d go monthly which is what I did when I was dating a girl about 6 hours away. I was seeing her monthly
    It was more cute at 14 though yes. I wouldn’t have the patient for that today no

Also I rather not have my cell phone battery drain to zero every night lol and I rather just have a good sleep to be fresh in the day haha

I think for you guys it’s cute and all but more effort on actually spending real time together. That’s where the real work is

1|0
    0|0
    • We keep our phones on the charger. And this just a random question, we been doin this since before the problems entered

• Show All
    • I try not to see it that way. And he's not stringing me along. I think im turning into a sad puppy because im so in love but oh well. And i def dont think its more negative. Just a lot of pettiness and immaturity

• Ya maybe. You are probably right. Just seems like you guys are more often not on the same wavelength

Most Helpful Girls

• We do this sometimes unintentionally and intentionally to feel closer to eachother usually through a facetime call... but on days where it's unintentional, so our phones aren't fully charged, it sometimes ends up draining our phone and making us waking up late!!!

1|0
    0|0
    • We’re eachothers alarm and we sleep with them on the charger although they get real hot

• Yeah Desii, I wouldn't reccomend leaving your phone charged as you use it. The heat build up can cause possible accidents like a shock hazard. I rather have my man call me in the morning than risk my phone overheating.

• We used to do that on Skype when we lived in different cities. We'd talk until we fell asleep and woke up on Skype too. We didn't do it every night, but multiple times a week. I wouldn't do it on the phone, I liked the video better.

We still don't live together, but since we live in the same city now and get to sleep together quite often, we don't find it necessary anymore.

1|0
    0|0
    • We dod it by Skype like twice. Its a little nervewrecking cause I don't know if i drool and dont want him to see hah

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 34

• Years ago I had a friend I was extremly close to, but she lived far away. So every night, an hour before going to bed, she would call me, and we would talk a bit, until she finally fall asleep. She said that she couldn't fall asleep if I wasn't there to "watch over her".

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes that would be so romantic and I've talk to a girl all
    night on phone into wee hours of the morning sadly i
    had feelings for her but we just never clicked cause
    she was too much into this other guy so we stopped
    speaking.

1|0
    0|0
  • That is the one of the stupidest things ever. You'd just wasting your talktime because unless at least one of the two are heavy snorers, they won't be able to hear each other sleep or anything. Just really stupid...

0|1
    0|0
    • Far from stupid... dont be mean. Anyways, he snores bt even when he doesn't, its nice to hear his breathingn. Makes me feel like we’re sleeping next to eachother

• I wasn't trying to be mean, I didn't mean any offence, that's just my opinion, it's sweet that you feel that way, I understand that for some people it can make you feel close to the other but it doesn't work that way for me so if it doesn't make me feel close or anything then it would just be creepy and kinda stupid if I did it cause I'm an insomniac so I wouldn't even be sleeping I'd just be listening to her breathe all night, just my opinion based of off my specific lifestyle and personality I'm not saying it's stupid for everyone to do it, just for me...

• Lmao the way u said u’d just listen to her breathe hha

• haha, saying it aloud.. the idea seems a bit silly ish at first. But yeah when you love someone sooo freakin much mate, being around them, near them, hearing them breath, or just knowing they're on the other side of the line... presents a certain level of closeness thats indescribable.

so yeah I would haha.

0|0
    0|0
  • I actually used to do that lol it became this cute competition to not fall asleep on the phone

1|0
    0|0
  • Its happened in the past but it wasn't planned, it was more like just pure exhaustion and passing out. I would find that behavior very weird, if she wanted to hear me breath she could either come over or I could go over there.

0|0
    0|0
    • Well not everyone can go next door lol

• Show All
    • No i mean next door as in im ldr

• Ah, I could never do a ldr, I need to be able to see and touch the person I'm with.

• I used to. Now I can roll over and kiss her good night.

1|0
    0|0
  • On occasion it would be fine, every day would be hard. I would occasionally need to see her <3
    The more often the better, of course :D

0|0
    0|0
  • I guess that's one way to find out if she snores ahead of time. lol

0|0
    0|0
  • No I don't use phone much,

Would sleep next to her instead of that

0|0
    0|0
  • Occasionally I guess
    Well mostly I won't sleep anyway

0|0
    0|0
  • I have life maybe I Like to but I'm just busy man as I have work to do

0|0
    0|0
  • That sounds awkward. What if someone snores? 😂 then you would probably hung up

0|0
    0|0
  • That sounds like a good way to end the night

1|0
    0|0
  • "We’ve done this for over 500 days now"
    You're back together?

0|0
    0|0
  • If it made her happy... as long as she would be willing to do the same for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd definitely do it I guess I'm a sucker for love

1|0
    0|0
  • ofc yeah i would

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, that’s a good idea

1|0
    0|0
  • l would love to do it

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, it's all about trust dear.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, of course I believe in love

1|0
    0|0
  • Sounds awesome, just need a SO.

0|1
    0|0
  • On occasion. But not regularly.

0|0
    0|0
  • No... I don’t think that’s wise

0|0
    0|0
  • I’d love to do that with her.

0|0
    0|0
  • nope

0|0
    0|0
  • Hefty phone bill but i would do it anyway

0|0
    0|0
  • MAy be I will for her service 24/7 If possible

0|0
    0|0
  • On occasion

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 12

• I have done that few times.. But not just with my SO but also with my best friend. 😳🙄

When I did it with my SO. It made me feel so close to him. Like he is next to me. Like I could almost feel him. It was such a lovely feeling.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes. I do that every night with my boyfriend. The longest we have been on the phone was 24 hours straight.

1|1
    0|0
    • Lol yep 25 hours for us if im not mistaken haha. But these days are nowhere near old times :( but yea we still try to sleep together. That was part of what made it hard to breakup, cause even if we were single, we’d still wanna sleep together and that just wasn't happening

• Show All
    • I wouldn’t either. But didn’t you all break up?

• I posted an update the same
      Day i posted that post. We got back togwther like 4 hours after

• Everyday? I don't know i feel I'd too comfortable and accidentally let out a toot while asleep.

1|0
    0|0
    • Lmaooo u just mentioned farting rn 😂 yea sometimes i mute myself hahaha. But i enjoy it. Its hard not to sleep together when uve done it for over a year. but omg the snoring can be horrid. Hey tonight if i get on rabbit, wanna join

• Show All
    • Ok i’ll message u if i get on

• Okay good

• Every day would require to always go to bed at the same time. That usually isn't the case for me and my boyfriend though since we often work in different shifts and also tend to have a different sleep rhytm on weekends.

0|0
    0|0
    • We’re an hour apart and usually go to sleep together but days we dont, one of us will stay up but keep the phone on for when we do lay next to that person later

• Its hard to manage if one of you works nightshifts and has to leave at 9pm while you got early shift and have to got to sleep around 10pm.

• No im sayin like i have to sleep 12 midnight and wakeup 6am. He has to sleep 2am and wakeup 10. However sometimes we sleep at 1am and otjer times i’ll sleep at 12 while he games til 2 yet he’ll keep his phone running so that he doesnr have to call me to wakeup. Instead he’ll lay beside me (otp) and fall asleep

• Occassionally, sure but honestly I wouldn't know what to talk about daily lol
    I do prefer cuddling you don't have to talk much and still get to be near and all

0|0
    0|0
  • Well one time I was on the phone to my dude, fell asleep and started snoring down the phone.
    He thought it was funny i guess..

But aside from that, I'm not sure I would...

0|0
    0|0
  • Every night seems a tad unrealistic (at least to me), but I would be open to the idea.

0|0
    0|0
    • We’ve done it over 365 days now. Its hard to think about sleepin without him

• I didn't mean in general, I just meant for me, personally.
      I think it's adorable, tho. 😊

• Por supuesto, sounds like a recipe for constant phone sex/dirty talk.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah nope

0|0
    0|0
  • Happy for you.

0|0
    0|0
  • If that’s what I had to do, I would do it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes