Would you be willing to go to bed every night with your SO by phone call until y'all lived together?

I just wonder how many guys would do it? I dont mean saying goodnight to her then hanging up. I mean literally saying goodnight to eachother then lying next to the phone hearing eachother sleep. Ik it sounds looney but just curious? I find it seriously romantic #FeelFreeToList
  • Im a guy and would do it everyday
  • Im a guy and would do it on occasion
  • Im a guy and would not do it
    Vote C
  • Im a guy/girl and already do it
    Vote D
  • Im a girl and would do it everyday
    Vote E
  • Im a girl and would do it on occasion
    Vote F
  • Im a girl and would not do it
    Vote G
We’ve done this for over 500 days now

1436

Most Helpful Guys

• if that is what she wanted but in my experience not many feel comfortable listening to their partner's snore or make odd noises while they're asleep over the phone

doesn't bother me though either way

• I use to do that at 14 everyday. But I wouldn’t do that today no. I’d just go see her. Fly there. Drive there. Bus there. Train there. I’d go monthly which is what I did when I was dating a girl about 6 hours away. I was seeing her monthly
    It was more cute at 14 though yes. I wouldn’t have the patient for that today no

Also I rather not have my cell phone battery drain to zero every night lol and I rather just have a good sleep to be fresh in the day haha

I think for you guys it’s cute and all but more effort on actually spending real time together. That’s where the real work is

• We keep our phones on the charger. And this just a random question, we been doin this since before the problems entered

• I try not to see it that way. And he's not stringing me along. I think im turning into a sad puppy because im so in love but oh well. And i def dont think its more negative. Just a lot of pettiness and immaturity

• Ya maybe. You are probably right. Just seems like you guys are more often not on the same wavelength

Most Helpful Girls

• We do this sometimes unintentionally and intentionally to feel closer to eachother usually through a facetime call... but on days where it's unintentional, so our phones aren't fully charged, it sometimes ends up draining our phone and making us waking up late!!!

• We’re eachothers alarm and we sleep with them on the charger although they get real hot

• Yeah Desii, I wouldn't reccomend leaving your phone charged as you use it. The heat build up can cause possible accidents like a shock hazard. I rather have my man call me in the morning than risk my phone overheating.

• We used to do that on Skype when we lived in different cities. We'd talk until we fell asleep and woke up on Skype too. We didn't do it every night, but multiple times a week. I wouldn't do it on the phone, I liked the video better.

We still don't live together, but since we live in the same city now and get to sleep together quite often, we don't find it necessary anymore.

• We dod it by Skype like twice. Its a little nervewrecking cause I don't know if i drool and dont want him to see hah