Do guys like making their girlfriends jealous?

Like starting at girls and making friends with girls

930

Most Helpful Guys

• Staring is rude.
    A man making friends with women is part of everyday life.

If a woman objects to the first, it's perfectly reasonable.
    If a woman objects to the second, it's time to run away in the opposite direction.

• I would never intentionally make my girlfriend jealous, because that isn't how I would want to be treated. However, if something happened to make her jealous I would be a bit happy, yes, because it would serve as a reminder of her affection for me. But of course, I would immediately rectify whatever it was that made her jealous and reassure her, out of consideration.

Most Helpful Girl

• Only the jerks guys do that to their girlfriends. The awesome man dont, they respect their girls. My ex's did that to me, including the one who i married and now divorcing. But not all man are like this. My own opinion no one needs to agree with me.