Do guys like making their girlfriends jealous?

Like starting at girls and making friends with girls

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Staring is rude.
    A man making friends with women is part of everyday life.

If a woman objects to the first, it's perfectly reasonable.
    If a woman objects to the second, it's time to run away in the opposite direction.

2|0
    0|0
  • I would never intentionally make my girlfriend jealous, because that isn't how I would want to be treated. However, if something happened to make her jealous I would be a bit happy, yes, because it would serve as a reminder of her affection for me. But of course, I would immediately rectify whatever it was that made her jealous and reassure her, out of consideration.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Only the jerks guys do that to their girlfriends. The awesome man dont, they respect their girls. My ex's did that to me, including the one who i married and now divorcing. But not all man are like this. My own opinion no one needs to agree with me.

2|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 28

• First of all, no I certainly do not like to make my partner jealous. When I am in a relationship, I make it very clear to those around me, and believe it or not, I don't stare at other girls when I'm taken either.
    Second, given my first point, there should be nothing wrong with me having female friends (and likewise her having male friends), as long as they stay strictly platonic. And if there are trust issues, then that's a red flag that may potentially lead to a breakup.

1|0
    0|0
  • When girls have feelings for a guy they become more sensitive towards his connections with other girls, for instance my sister would get jealous because this 50 year old business woman was flirting with my sister's boyfriend, despite being fully aware it's just a business tactic to be flirtatious with the person your dealing with if it's the opposite gender, my sister could help but get flustered over it

2|0
    0|0
  • I’d feel immature doing it nowadays, but back in my first relationship, I was all about it whenever I felt in the slightest that my ex was distancing herself. I’d sometimes randomly rave about female colleagues to her, exaggerating our friendships in hopes that the ex would feel threatened & therefore show more possession of me again. I’d even go as far as sending her hot pictures of the girls in our messages about them when, in reality, I’d barely been speaking with these colleagues

0|0
    0|0
  • No. In general they're just trying to avoid situations where their girls do this. We're not that complicated.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm thinking you are meaning purposefully making friends ( so a fake friend ) to make their girlfriend jealous. I'd have to say absolutely not , no, nope. Seriously, who waste energy pursuing drama like that? What a waste of life.

0|0
    0|0
  • Becoming friends with girls shouldn't make anyone jealous, but staring at them? Exercise caution, maybe.

And no, good guys, of which there are thankfully still, don't actually want their girlfriends to feel jealous or inadequate.

1|0
    0|0
    • Men are Great!!!

• You just proved Why

• I would still say that 'men' and 'males' are not the same thing; men do not simply belong to the male gender. They belong to an identity of power, of grace, but also one of tenderness and a sense of simplicity. We are honest, yes, but not brutal in that honesty.

So, yes, real Men are great. And real Women. But on both sides one has to admit flawed specimens beyond acceptable levels of issue. People who cheat, or lie, or hurt others intentionally. Even people with no self respect are an issue, because they provide a poor example of their gender.

So, be kind to yourself and leave behind people that do you or others wrong: but do not abandon the entire world or gender in the process, as some people seem to do these days.

• Well unlike girls guys are less prone to playing games. However some guys are just plain d heads, so some I'm sure they do.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't think we can ever compare to the amount of attention you girls get. You own that.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes sure why not. A little bit jealousy makes a relationship stronger right?

0|0
    1|0
    • Wrong... showing How Much you Care for the other, however, does

• Haha... kidding...
      However it is a extremely cynical thing to do trying playing with others to make your girl jealous. I have seen both sexes done it a few times, and most cases it is the girl.

• Well that nose gets much cuter when it's red..
    And it's adorable watching her get possessive..
    But I would never do that.

0|0
    0|0
    • As a man thinketh...

"Men do not attract what they want, but what they are."

"A man is literally what he thinks, his character being the complete sum of all his thoughts."

• Show All
    • Ok... lol lol
      This is weird, but all I can think about right now is this:

"The soul attracts that which it secretly harbors, that which it loves, and also that which it fears.

Read into it what you may...

• @Taniisha-sann

Fear and love are simply 2 side of 1 coin called AFFECTION, the Famished desired to be with what it loves, OR the fear to loose it or be rejected by it..

Funny to you it may seem.. But having both sides makes a coin valuable!..

• I have never gone out of my way to make my girlfriend jealous.

2|1
    0|0
  • If you're jealous over those things, we need to work on your self esteem.

2|0
    0|0
  • Being friends with another girl shouldn't make them jealous, we are allowed to have friends but we don't want to make our girl jealous

1|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the girlfriend. If she's sweet, nice and innocent, No. But if she's someone like "the rules are meant to be broken" type, yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • No I don't make my girl jelouse but making a female friend is normal

1|0
    0|0
  • Sure would be a tragedy if your partner were to become friends with someone of the opposite gender.

0|0
    0|0
  • YESS. NATURAL BEHAVIOR

0|0
    1|0
  • I feel like girls do it a lot more than guys do

1|1
    0|0
    • Also that's been my biggest issue in meeting girls, they demand I cut all ties with any girl I'm not related to, but when I respond by asking if they will do the same with all guys they get super angry with me for even suggesting that they should

• Show All
    • Why? I'm not lol would rather never be with anyone than be in something toxic lmao

• I wouldn't. It's a waste of time.

0|0
    0|0
  • Douchey guys do this

1|0
    0|0
  • Its a cute thing but i dont do it on purpose

0|0
    0|0
  • Personally I had better things to be doing.

0|0
    0|0
  • Praising other girls infront of my girl!πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜‹

0|0
    0|0
  • Some do, some don't.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes yes

0|0
    0|0
  • if he's childish

2|0
    0|0
  • Your insecurities are not our problems.

1|0
    0|0
  • I would only do it if she started to do that with me.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• Yes, it’s childish af. I normally ignore the behavior. Sometimes I still get pissed off depending on how hard he’s pushing it. Say someone is cute is one thing, but they will take it WAY too far.

2|0
    0|1
  • If he's just friends with other girls, then i dont see much of a problem. In fact, if a girl is trying to control who their boyfriend talks to, that would show that they're the insecure one

0|0
    0|0
  • These guys tend to still live with their mom and probably hate her too.

1|0
    0|0
  • Well I do it on my boyfriends so I can't speak

0|1
    0|0
    • What do guys do to make gfs jealous?

• Show All
    • Hey.. You shouldn't be compromising!.
      You liked to tease your Exes and they left like a pussy..
      Not your fault you are lioness!
      You deserve a LION.. Leopards and jaguars ain't gonna cut it out for you...
      You deserve a man! Who instead of getting jealous of you giving attention to other boy's..
      Walks in and gets intimate.. Firmly holds and kisses you in front of everyone.. Let them all know you belong with him..
      Then lifts you up like he owns you.. And kissing your Clavicle as he takes you out on a fun ride.. To wherever it may go..

• That's terrible. And ignore this Richard giving you bad advice, if you keep meeting guys who cheat you need to change your taste in men. Women hate to hear it but if you constantly have a bad dating life it isn't chance, just like a guy who only looks for sluts or dates out of his league you need to change.
      Also men hate tests. If you keep acting like he's expendable he'll find a woman that doesn't make him feel like that. A test every blue moon is ok but this Nik1hil will have you believe any man who leaves you is weak. That is not the case, it's our jobs to improve ourselves, only you can find a good mate. Don't expect a 10 if you're beliefs keep you at a 6.

• I'm so jealoussssssssssssss but I wouldn't show it

0|0
    0|0
  • They probably do it to see if she cares lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe. Everyone is different.

0|0
    0|0
  • Staring at other girls does not make girls jealous. It just shows that the guy you are with will cheat on you and he is a hoe.

2|0
    0|1
    • Not necessarily... You're jumping to conclusions. Sometimes they're just a bit insecure about showing How Much they Care for you. Sometimes they can't believe their luck. Sometimes they've been hurt and want to hurt women back. Sometimes they're just jerks...

• What the heck are you talking about? That has nothing to do with this.

Recommended myTakes