What is the greatest number of dates you have had with a person before deciding whether they would be your bf/gf?

• 0 (never dated)
  • One
  • 2-3
    Vote C
  • 4-5
    Vote D
  • Over 5
    Vote E

1414

Most Helpful Girls

• It really depends on the history I've had with the guy prior to dating him. If him and I had a past where we knew eachother and hung out a lot in the past, it wouldn't take many dates for me to "feel comfortable and get to know him". However if he was a complete stranger to me whom I just met at a bar, from a party, from a friend... it may take a few dates for me to open up.

How the date unfolds itself is also another thing to consider in how much time it takes for us to call it official.

• Hmmm I remember my first one I rushed it. By rushing it I mean he asked me to be his girlfriend by the second date. After that relationship, I realized jumping into relationships makes it burn out faster instead of wanting it to last longer. So I take my time now. I would say over 5 just to be sure that they are a good person for you.

Most Helpful Guys

• I usually get pretty smitten very quickly. If we hang out a few times I usually am into the "dating" thing, but that doesn't always reciprocate.

• I would go on about 7-8 dates in 2-3 weeks before I decide to be exclusive

• 3-4 dates a week? Do you work or have a social life otherwise? Am I just that out of touch with what a date is? Dates with my last girlfriend were 2-4 hours a piece... So that's 16-38 hours of time in a 3 week period. How?

• Yeah see the girls I am talking about come to sight see and experience the culture. So having a charming local around is a plus.

• Thanks for mho