What is the greatest number of dates you have had with a person before deciding whether they would be your bf/gf?

• 0 (never dated)
    Vote A
  • One
    Vote B
  • 2-3
    Vote C
  • 4-5
    Vote D
  • Over 5
    Vote E
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• It really depends on the history I've had with the guy prior to dating him. If him and I had a past where we knew eachother and hung out a lot in the past, it wouldn't take many dates for me to "feel comfortable and get to know him". However if he was a complete stranger to me whom I just met at a bar, from a party, from a friend... it may take a few dates for me to open up.

How the date unfolds itself is also another thing to consider in how much time it takes for us to call it official.

1|3
    0|0
  • Hmmm I remember my first one I rushed it. By rushing it I mean he asked me to be his girlfriend by the second date. After that relationship, I realized jumping into relationships makes it burn out faster instead of wanting it to last longer. So I take my time now. I would say over 5 just to be sure that they are a good person for you.

1|2
    0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• I usually get pretty smitten very quickly. If we hang out a few times I usually am into the "dating" thing, but that doesn't always reciprocate.

0|1
    0|0
  • I would go on about 7-8 dates in 2-3 weeks before I decide to be exclusive

0|1
    0|0
    • 3-4 dates a week? Do you work or have a social life otherwise? Am I just that out of touch with what a date is? Dates with my last girlfriend were 2-4 hours a piece... So that's 16-38 hours of time in a 3 week period. How?

• Show All
    • Yeah see the girls I am talking about come to sight see and experience the culture. So having a charming local around is a plus.

• Thanks for mho

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 12

• Probably 4-5 dates.

0|2
    0|0
  • It's a very difficult question to answer I'm afraid, all I can say is when I met my boyfriend (who later became my husband) I knew after one date he was the one for me (and he still is!)

2|2
    0|0
  • 7 dates and counting and we still haven't had the relationship talk.

1|1
    0|0
    • That's really a lot.

• Show All
    • @winniethepoah what the hell are you doing then? Sounds more like friend zone hanging out than dating. “Welcome to the struggle of millennials dating” is BS. If you have the ability to do something about a situation, you do it. Sitting back, accepting it and putting a label on it is lazy. Not millennials dating. Don’t sell yourself short. I should apologize for sounding like a dick right here because it’s the right thing to do. Maybe the “millennials” have been pampered enough and they learn how to suck it up and fight for what they want instead expecting it to be handed to them. Ok, now, I’m sorry for sounding like a dick. If you want it, get it. Ok?

• @mky13 it's probably time to have the talk! It's a little scary of a thought for ME to be the one to bring it up. We are definitely more than friend zone because I don't think friends kiss etc but we have also never defined exactly what we are..

• 3... but they were with the guy I'm currently with and he's been the only one that has actually taken me out on a date. My other bfs never took me out on a date before or during. AND with the guy i'm with now date #4 was dinner to meet the parents.

0|1
    0|0
  • 0... I’ve been in a relationship before and am currently in one now, but I’ve never actually been on a proper date with anyone

1|1
    0|0
  • I'm one of those type of girls that don't need to define the relationship right away. I'm fine with casual relationships. My current boyfriend asked me to be his girlfriend on the 5th date.

1|1
    0|0
  • If I don't feel anything on the first date I usually don't pursue them.

0|1
    0|0
  • Zero. I do not really date before starting a relationship.

0|1
    1|0
  • Its hard to say. If i feel that really like that guy it may be just one, or two. Depends on him and how i feel it

0|1
    0|0
  • After about 2-3 I knew.

0|1
    0|0
  • Zero, I have never dated.

0|1
    0|0
  • have yet to successfully go from dates to a relationship haha

so far i've turned down one guy after one date, and two separate guys have ghosted me after two dates...

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 12

• Technically zero, we were best friends and just said we were bf/gf now because things had progressed and went on a date after, there wasn't really a grey area in between and definitely no dates before the labels.

0|1
    0|0
  • I can't use you're options... Both girls I dated we're friends that we just one day decided to get together. No dating either time... Well before. One only lasted 2 weeks and the other we dated after we were "official".

0|1
    0|0
  • Oh man... I chose one. I'd say its because I'm a great judge of character but I'm single now...😆

1|1
    0|0
  • I Answered 4-5 because I need some times to be sure about it.

0|1
    0|0
  • Never turned someone from a stranger or friend to girlfriend. Only had one date with each of them.

0|1
    0|0
  • i never had any date or relashionship cause im not handsome lol

0|1
    0|0
  • 2 or 3.

0|1
    0|0
  • 2-3 I think

0|1
    0|0
  • 2-3, you shouldn’t waste time with more