Have you ever felt smothered by someone your dating?

They are way to into you and your business.
Always calling that type of thing.
#wowgirl10q#wowgirlRocks#GAG#
#wowgirl10q#wowgirlRocks#GAG#

1|0

Most Helpful Guys

Most Helpful Girls

• I literally had an ex who wanted to be in the bathroom while I use it and he refused to leave when I ask him too. I am so happy I got away from that nut job.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 14

• Yeah the woman I dated for 3 years. Way too clingy and I couldn't resolve the issue with her. I felt smothered by her and she was always in my face. That was a long time ago and I'd be hard pressed to date a woman like that again.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah that happened to me she was way too in my business she was way too clingy everything we lasted about 3 months and I just couldn't take it anymore

2|0
    0|0
  • Had a girl I dated who would get VERY intense, very quickly. And I liked to take things sort of slow. I did feel concerned that she could become a stalker, but luckily, she had the habit of a poor memory and would delete all my info if she got the slightest bit angry with me over something. So It's unlikely that she would start driving by my house or anything. (I hope I hope I hope). But she would constantly call me; if I wanted any time to be alone, she was angry with me. If I wanted to hang out with my guy friends once a week, I MUST be gay, and or secretly cheating. She would call way too often every single dayduring work. Then she was angry with me when I wouldn't pick up every time. I broke up with her pretty quickly.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. She wanted to hang out at the most random of times and we had just started dating. She wanted to go to a funeral with me for my aunt. It was weird.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. Once. She was the sweetest girl in the world. She sat at home, waiting for me to come home from work. I was her world. She was incredibly submissive. She walked behind me on the street. I wanted her to walk beside me. She complained it was due to her poor health. But I suspected her father had beat her into submission.

Sad. She'd been trained to need a man. Not just a man, but a husband and father. I was supposed to fill both roles. She wanted me to guide her, to make all the decisions. But I didn't want a servant. I wanted a companion.

I spoke to her father about it. He admitted he'd messed up his children. He told me to stay away from her. He was right.

1|0
    0|1
  • Yes I had one girl that would call and text me nonstop even when I said i was busy and would get back to her, my friends sister acted like my girlfriend when she called one time and that was it

0|0
    0|0
  • No. I never have. Will you smother me with your presence? Please?

0|0
    0|0
  • No, all of the relationships I've been in, they always make me feel like I'm not good enough

0|0
    0|0
  • I dated a woman like that and after a few months I couldn't handle it anymore

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, haven't met someone like this

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. My last gf/fwb.

0|0
    0|0
  • Wdym "always calling that type of thing?"

0|0
    0|0
  • No...

0|0
    0|0
  • wish I did...

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 12

• Yes but itโ€™s because he was crazy. I like my partners to be all up in my business.

0|0
    0|0
  • Would never happen.. I never give it my phone number. You want to speak with me you need to see me. ๐Ÿ˜‰

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes!!! My first and my second weโ€™re SOOOO fucking clingy. ๐Ÿ˜’ I didnโ€™t know how to calmly and politely tell them to back off so it got out of control quickly

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't pry into his business. If he doesn't want to talk about something, it's okay. BUT I feel like he's getting too comfortable XD !

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah although I was giving the guy the silent treatment.

0|0
    0|0
  • Uh nope

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. I had to end it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes and I don't like it at all

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes i have

0|0
    0|0
  • Yupe

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. And itโ€™s awful.

0|0
    0|0
  • Is the image supposed to be relevant to question?

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes