Is it possible not to fall for your best friend if they're of the opposite gender?

Like simple platonic friends between opposite gender is that even possible?

310

Most Helpful Guys

• Sure. I've done it. If it didn't work every guy would escape the friend zone. I don't do friend zone by the way, but I do do friends that I don't hang with hoping she will give me a chance.

• I doubt it. If you really like each other, it's bound to spark something (romantically) between you two at least once. That doesn't mean it will or won't last. That's up to the two of you. But I suppose it's possible that you two can remain platonic your whole lives.

Most Helpful Girl

• It can happen but what happens often (even when they’re not friends) is confusing sexual chemistry with love. My point being : no matter what happens, make sure it’s not the second option before messing up things.