What types of restaurants do you take your date to when you really want to impress them?

1|0

Most Helpful Girls

• I’m not quite sure how to impress my date when it comes to taking them to a restaurant... that’s a new area to consider.

0|1
    0|0
  • There’s this hipster Hawaiian place in De Pijp that sells coconut cocktails served in actual coconuts, I never failed with that one 😂

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• I take them to places I like to eat. Not looking to impress them. I want them to see who I really am

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 6

• laid back, tasty food not overly formal, posh or expensive unless your goal is a sugar daddy or gold digger.

0|1
    0|0
  • I cook for them. 100% satisfaction guaranteed 😏 Guys always like a girl who knows how to cook.

0|2
    0|0
  • My dates will take me for cuisines, depending on what nationality they are. Haha

0|1
    0|0
  • It depends on what type of food he or she loves to have...

0|1
    0|0
  • My kitchen

0|2
    0|0
  • depends what they like to eat

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 14

• I routinely go to somewhat upscale restaurants for first dates or special dates. I like places such as Seasons 52 because it has nice atmosphere, nice food, and there is an upscale lounge at the Capital Grille (no bar fights) to which we can walk after dinner.

0|1
    0|0
  • Nando's

Nah, seriously, usually find a cuisine they will like, get away from the big chains if possible, a local family run with a good reputation. Sometimes have to travel a little way but usually worth it

0|1
    0|0
  • Restaurants don't necessarily impress, experiences do.

I go for interesting activities that you don't do everyday. Like recently I took a date kayaking and it was hilarious cause we were both rubbish at it and got soaked pulling water into the kayak by accident lol. Also the scenery around us was very nice and conducive to her wanting to take lots of pics. You wouldn't do that at a restaurant.

0|1
    0|0
  • I never attempt nor want to impress a date with a restaurant. I want to impress her with me.

0|1
    0|0
  • Asian ones ... because I eat with the "wood sticks" ;-)

0|1
    0|0
  • None to be honest, I'd rather cook for them myself on a campfire and be outdoors

0|1
    0|0
  • Boasting, Intimidating Menu. Romantic Lighting. Unique Cousine.

0|0
    0|0
  • McDonalds

0|1
    0|0
    • LOL! That would cause an impression for sure

• Show All
    • Yes. I would love it.

• Lol cheap

• I'm more partial to places like cafes.

0|1
    0|0
  • Nice ones, which is usually every date.

0|1
    0|0
  • Depends on what she likes

0|1
    0|0
  • I take my girl out for sushi on the regular.

0|1
    0|0
  • Hot dog stand

0|0
    0|0
  • Mickey d's and spring for the extra value menu.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes