Do girls like cowboys?

Would girls date a guy that is living a cowboy lifestyle
I mean dressing like that sometimes riding horses, bullrding etc?Do girls like cowboys?
  • Yes I would date one
  • No I wouldn't

10

Most Helpful Girls

• A rugged, tough man that rides, is responsible (by that I mean taking care of his livestock and land), and wears a cowboy hat? Yes please!

Has a be a REAL one though, one a wannabe cowboy- no wearing a cowboy outfit and calling himself one, lol

• yes i had a crush on a cobwoy guy that would always be my best friend but that was in 4th grade. then a year later I moved and now i am in 10th grade and I just might think that that cowboy guy is in my 10th grade History class but he has a girlfriend. Plus the fact When I moved I didn't remember his last name , but i think he might be the guy from 4th grade. He is not the one that I have a crush on NOW. That is someone else.