Do girls like cowboys?

Would girls date a guy that is living a cowboy lifestyle
I mean dressing like that sometimes riding horses, bullrding etc?Do girls like cowboys?
  • Yes I would date one
    Vote A
  • No I wouldn't
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• A rugged, tough man that rides, is responsible (by that I mean taking care of his livestock and land), and wears a cowboy hat? Yes please!

Has a be a REAL one though, one a wannabe cowboy- no wearing a cowboy outfit and calling himself one, lol

0|1
    0|0
  • yes i had a crush on a cobwoy guy that would always be my best friend but that was in 4th grade. then a year later I moved and now i am in 10th grade and I just might think that that cowboy guy is in my 10th grade History class but he has a girlfriend. Plus the fact When I moved I didn't remember his last name , but i think he might be the guy from 4th grade. He is not the one that I have a crush on NOW. That is someone else.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 8

• There are a bunch of cowboys where I live so yes 😂😂

0|1
    0|0
  • hahaha i think i would make fun of them for it but yeah i would date then i guess

0|1
    0|0
  • I think cowboys are SO attractive. Much more attractive than a normal guy lol not even kidding!

0|1
    0|0
  • country boy I love yOuUUu

0|1
    0|0
  • usually all I date <3

0|1
    0|0
  • No thanks
    xx
    ~ Mrs Manson

0|0
    0|1
  • The submissive ones

0|0
    0|0
  • Cowboys still exist?

0|0
    0|0
    • Well I'm not really living that lifestyle but I would like to
      Yes people in south America in farms live like that but not gunslingers and that...

• You kinda have to be born into it to really get country boy roots like I was born into it my whole family is ranchers and farmers

Recommended myTakes