I made out with a guy at the bar and now I feel awful about it? What should I do?

What should I do? I can't change this!
Updates:
For those if you who ask why I feel awful i dont know why but I just do.
this actually happened weeks ago and he kissed my neck

1|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Why do you feel that way. People make out all the time.

0|2
    0|0
    • If you don't know why... how in the world can we help you other than to say there is no reason to feel guilty.

• Many see that behavior as normal at your age, but why follow others? Why not be more, rise above it and take a different path.

If you feel awful, it's a good thing, because it means you are looking at your own behavior and making decisions on whether that behavior is wise, and congruent with who you are.

Personally, I think it's too risky to be making out with strangers in bars, easy to get a cold sore, or some other disease. You have no idea of their oral health, or what they were doing with thier mouth previously. I remember a guy that told me he made out with about 12 different girls in a bar in one night. Imagine you were the 12th girl... ugh germs!

Anyway, my suggestion to you is to recognise the blessing of feeling awful, and use that feeling to take a higher path in life. It's easy to follow all of the other drunk maker outters, but why not be something different?

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• why are you feeling awful about it? It was mutual kiss but thankfully it didn't go further than that. You can't change what happened in the past, but since this happen now you know what you don't feel comfortable with doing with a stranger. Now you know not to go go that far, just got to take it as a life lesson.

0|0
    0|0
  • Did it escalate to sex? Run away ad fast as you can

0|0
    0|0
    • no it didn't

• Show All
    • Also because it was the only time I ever did anything like that.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 33

• Either try not to ever see him again or continue to go after him because, the more often you do it, the less it'll be strange for you.

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't feel bad, I don't know the reasons, neither you, so it shouldn't be that bad.
    You can't change the past but you now know how to proceed in the future. You did something in the unknown and had no idea how you'd feel afterwards don't blame yourself (nor him)

0|0
    0|0
  • 1. Seriously? It's crazy and sometimes you should be crazy like this. It's cool. So don't worry about that. You just went with the flow of life. Keep it to yourself and enjoy your craziness.
    2. ( Still not able to get over it? ) Do it again and get used to it !!

0|0
    0|0
  • If he was attractive enough for you to want to do it, I can’t possibly fathom what would be so bad about it to feel that way

0|0
    0|0
  • What's there to feel awful about? Worst case scenario you got AIDs now

1|0
    0|0
  • maybe you didn't like the setting and like such intimacy at the proper location.
    I mean it was just a kiss and you didn't get any stds from it so nobody will/has or would care to know about it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Anyone who frequents bars while single has likely done this... just pretend like it never happened.

0|0
    0|0
  • If you’re in a relationship then bad move, if you are not then do not sweat it, we all make mistake and crazy stuff.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nothing at all to feel bad about, unless you have a boyfriend?

0|0
    0|0
  • It is not about what we have done it is about what we do

1|1
    0|0
  • If it pains you to think about, write out how it happened, what you felt moment by moment. This may help you to get over it.

0|0
    0|0
  • No reason to feel awful. But there is only one way to live life. We make a decision and we live with it and only move forward never backwards.

0|0
    0|0
  • Move on :'). There's nothing you can do about past, and you'll probably forget about it in time

0|0
    0|0
  • Nothing to feel bad about. If you don't like that sort of thing, don't do it again.

1|0
    0|0
  • You said it : you can't change it! So stand up for the decisions you take and move on! ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • Then don't go making out with random people anymore. Don't be a T H O T.

0|0
    0|0
  • You should be happy... dunno what the problem is..

0|1
    0|0
  • Don't do it anymore?

0|0
    0|0
  • Just forget about it, we all make mistakes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Unmake out...

0|0
    0|0
  • Make out with a girl next time you'll feel better.

0|0
    0|0
  • Shouldn't lead him on

0|1
    0|0
  • Better blow a guy to get it off your mind

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe learn form it if you want or don't whatever.

0|0
    0|0
  • get over it

0|0
    0|0
  • Just have more self control, I don't know.

0|0
    0|0
  • If you don't like it then don't do it again.

0|0
    0|0
  • Stay away from that bar. Don't drink as much.

0|0
    0|0
  • Make better choices in the future.

0|0
    0|0
  • Why do you feel awful about it?

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 9

• Accept that you can't change it, so, feeling awful about it is kind of useless.

0|0
    0|0
  • Why do you feel awful? Is the guy that bad? What did he do? Or not do?

0|1
    0|0
  • Were you tipsy or drunk? Do you feel cheap? It was a kiss. You probably feel slimy

0|0
    0|0
  • Wellll, I can't tell you how to feel but sucks you're feelin down. If you feel it was a mistake then the best thing you can do is learn and grow from it. I dont think you did anything wrong tho

0|0
    0|0
  • You both were probably feeling n pain.
    Did he ask for your number? if not, he has forgotten you and the episode.

0|0
    0|0
  • make out with another one hahah, just relax i think its not a big deal

0|1
    0|0
  • you shouldn't feel awful honey
    its ok to let yourself go and enjoy out there

0|0
    0|0
  • You have absolutely no reason to feel bad

0|0
    0|0
  • Nothing wrong with that, probably you won't even see him again so why make yourself go crazy about that shit

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes