I made out with a guy at the bar and now I feel awful about it? What should I do?

What should I do? I can't change this!
For those if you who ask why I feel awful i dont know why but I just do.
this actually happened weeks ago and he kissed my neck

1135

Most Helpful Guys

• Why do you feel that way. People make out all the time.

• If you don't know why... how in the world can we help you other than to say there is no reason to feel guilty.

• Many see that behavior as normal at your age, but why follow others? Why not be more, rise above it and take a different path.

If you feel awful, it's a good thing, because it means you are looking at your own behavior and making decisions on whether that behavior is wise, and congruent with who you are.

Personally, I think it's too risky to be making out with strangers in bars, easy to get a cold sore, or some other disease. You have no idea of their oral health, or what they were doing with thier mouth previously. I remember a guy that told me he made out with about 12 different girls in a bar in one night. Imagine you were the 12th girl... ugh germs!

Anyway, my suggestion to you is to recognise the blessing of feeling awful, and use that feeling to take a higher path in life. It's easy to follow all of the other drunk maker outters, but why not be something different?

Most Helpful Girls

• why are you feeling awful about it? It was mutual kiss but thankfully it didn't go further than that. You can't change what happened in the past, but since this happen now you know what you don't feel comfortable with doing with a stranger. Now you know not to go go that far, just got to take it as a life lesson.

• Did it escalate to sex? Run away ad fast as you can

• no it didn't

• Also because it was the only time I ever did anything like that.