Girls keep telling my boyfriend to leave me. What should I do?

I gained a lot of weight from overeating and stress. I used to have a nice curvy hourglass shape body when I met my boyfriend.

Now I have a double chin and I'm a plus size. I've been working out everyday for three months and eating only salad with minimal ranch-one meal everyday because that was how I lost 60 pounds back then. But I'm only gaining weight.

Now Everytime I'm with my boyfriend, girls always tell him to leave me because I'm ugly or flirt with him in front of me or when I'm not around. It gets me insecure and upset. Aren't men and women supposed to back off when they see a couple holding hands? Why would you want to ruin someone's relationship when they are happy together? I thought women should help each other not put other women down because of their weight and looks.

These women who do this usually have a nice body, big butt and boobs, big lips that look like it's undergone surgery. My boyfriend has been supportive but it bothers me a lot because it makes me feel like I'm not good enough or beautiful enough.

What should I do? How can I love myself more despite these girls doing these things?
When I say these girls are telling him to leave me, they usually say to him,"She's fat and ugly. Why not be with me?" They sometimes stare and whisper about me. What's so wrong about a slim guy and a girl who gained weight who are in a relationship? At least I'm trying to workout. It's not easy losing weight for me.
This happens online and face to face as well. Where woman inbox him. He had to delete this friend who sent him pics of her, telling him to leave me because my physical features don't match him.

1223

Most Helpful Guy

• Any woman trying to get me to break up with my girlfriend to go out with her is an automatic dealbreaker and would get blocked/ignored. I would never go out with such a woman, also if she were doing that to another couple. My guess is that your boyfriend is the same way.

Do the best you can to ignore them and focus on your relationship with him and getting to where you want to be.

Other women, unless they are friends, aren't going to be helpful to you and there are people like these girls that would try to steal a guy.

• Thanks for the MHO

I hope karma gets these bitches for what they are trying to do to you.

Most Helpful Girl

• No ones going to ruin your relationship except your insecurity. DON’T show him that you’re insecure. Since he’s supportive and clearly doesn’t listen to those women, you’re safe! Try to relax sis and if you have troubles then TALK to your man. The biggest relationship killer is lack of communication!

Your boyfriend seems sweet and he knows the beauty underneath these fat cells so don’t worry about it. You’re not losing weight because you’re stressing! Relax, have a good time with your man and try to lose weight in a healthy way. If he ends up leaving then you know he wants fake hoes who are only there for a good time, and not a loyal woman who’s willing to have his back for a long time.

• If her health really slipped as much as she implied it did her first and main goal should be to better herself or else she won't live long enough to see her children reach adulthood. Let alone grow old with the love of your life.

• It’s not that deep. There’s many overweight people who live long lives. Anyway I know a lot of women exaggerate. Her weight probably isn’t over 85kg. I’m worried for her because she’s starving herself. Anyway there are men who prefer bigger women, and her man clearly doesn’t mind that she’s gained weight, so it’s all good.