Girls keep telling my boyfriend to leave me. What should I do?

I gained a lot of weight from overeating and stress. I used to have a nice curvy hourglass shape body when I met my boyfriend.

Now I have a double chin and I'm a plus size. I've been working out everyday for three months and eating only salad with minimal ranch-one meal everyday because that was how I lost 60 pounds back then. But I'm only gaining weight.

Now Everytime I'm with my boyfriend, girls always tell him to leave me because I'm ugly or flirt with him in front of me or when I'm not around. It gets me insecure and upset. Aren't men and women supposed to back off when they see a couple holding hands? Why would you want to ruin someone's relationship when they are happy together? I thought women should help each other not put other women down because of their weight and looks.

These women who do this usually have a nice body, big butt and boobs, big lips that look like it's undergone surgery. My boyfriend has been supportive but it bothers me a lot because it makes me feel like I'm not good enough or beautiful enough.

What should I do? How can I love myself more despite these girls doing these things?
Updates:
When I say these girls are telling him to leave me, they usually say to him,"She's fat and ugly. Why not be with me?" They sometimes stare and whisper about me. What's so wrong about a slim guy and a girl who gained weight who are in a relationship? At least I'm trying to workout. It's not easy losing weight for me.
This happens online and face to face as well. Where woman inbox him. He had to delete this friend who sent him pics of her, telling him to leave me because my physical features don't match him.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Any woman trying to get me to break up with my girlfriend to go out with her is an automatic dealbreaker and would get blocked/ignored. I would never go out with such a woman, also if she were doing that to another couple. My guess is that your boyfriend is the same way.

Do the best you can to ignore them and focus on your relationship with him and getting to where you want to be.

Other women, unless they are friends, aren't going to be helpful to you and there are people like these girls that would try to steal a guy.

4|2
    0|0
    • Thanks for the MHO

I hope karma gets these bitches for what they are trying to do to you.

Most Helpful Girl

• No ones going to ruin your relationship except your insecurity. DON’T show him that you’re insecure. Since he’s supportive and clearly doesn’t listen to those women, you’re safe! Try to relax sis and if you have troubles then TALK to your man. The biggest relationship killer is lack of communication!

Your boyfriend seems sweet and he knows the beauty underneath these fat cells so don’t worry about it. You’re not losing weight because you’re stressing! Relax, have a good time with your man and try to lose weight in a healthy way. If he ends up leaving then you know he wants fake hoes who are only there for a good time, and not a loyal woman who’s willing to have his back for a long time.

1|0
    0|0
    • If her health really slipped as much as she implied it did her first and main goal should be to better herself or else she won't live long enough to see her children reach adulthood. Let alone grow old with the love of your life.

• It’s not that deep. There’s many overweight people who live long lives. Anyway I know a lot of women exaggerate. Her weight probably isn’t over 85kg. I’m worried for her because she’s starving herself. Anyway there are men who prefer bigger women, and her man clearly doesn’t mind that she’s gained weight, so it’s all good.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 22

• Simple

1|1
    0|0
  • Can you handle spicy food? And I am not talking about food with hot sauce but with chillies.

Spicy food will increase your metabolism which will burn all the excess fat

He hasn't left you or he has shown any signs I believe it's just some desperate bitches clinging on for whatever reason I am sure your boyfriend is aware of it and probably ignores all of it.

1|0
    0|0
  • You should laugh at them. Laugh at them because he picked you, not them, and he rejected their advances right to their faces. If he wanted them, he would have them... they are willing, but he doesn't want them. Because it's YOU that he wants.

I don't know what it is about you that makes you special (I don't know you, after all), but your boyfriend obviously sees it in you.

1|1
    0|0
  • The only thing you can do is keep on trying to loose weight, other girls doing is as low as I've ever seen. Be confident in yourself isn't you boyfriend with you? Then it means he likes you. And if that is the kind of people you hang with you should get new friends.
    Only worry about what you can control yourself, and that is your health, so it for you not for him. Try to relax, stress ususualy worsens the progress of a diet

1|2
    0|0
  • "I thought women should help each other not out other women down because of their weight and looks"

Do you live under a rock? Did you never see the outside world? How could any normal human being possibly think that...

0|1
    1|0
  • If he is content, and you are trying, it's enough. I would recommend trying the ketogenic diet, which should help curb the appetite and give you more energy than just salad.

He loves you. I can see that from the way he pushes those other people away.

0|0
    0|0
  • Stop worrying about what other people are saying if it's true love it doesn't matter about the looks. Because looks will always fade. If you have a great connection with your friend You don't need to worry about what other people are saying and if you don't have a good connection it's probably good that it falls apart she you can stop wasting time period never put yourself feeling when other people want you to feel

0|0
    0|0
    • May not matter about looks but it's clear if your willing to let your health slip with something as simple as over eating, it's clear it's not true love as you're not willing to make the smallest of sacrifices in order to live longer with your SO.

• Fat waifu = happy life, no but for real, all that matters is your boyfriend's opinion. Those girls are homewreckers/slutbags, trust me, I was in the situation that your boyfriend was in.

1|0
    0|0
  • 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
    Girls are girls!

You have been stressed & dealing with tension. Remove them first.
    Sit and have a nice conversation with ur boyfriend, all shall be clear.
    He will even help you anyway you want!

0|0
    0|0
  • I got a lot of respect for ypur boyfriend sounds like a guy who understands these are the kind of bitches that would just drop him like a hot rock if someone better came along.

0|0
    0|0
  • The women you're describing sound like massive cunts and you shouldn't take them too seriously. I think it's good that you're worried about your health though. Also your diet sounds a bit unhealthy and pretty unsustainable to me. If you want to get in shape perhaps it'd be good to modify your approach a bit. I can't really say what I'd do instead though apart from "everything in moderation and regular exercise". I've never had to diet before so I don't know how well or how fast that'll work, but that seems like the healthiest lifestyle to me. The effort you're putting in is also pretty attractive in itself by the way. Certainly more so than the types who claim that there's nothing wrong with being fat and if you suggest otherwise you're a scumbag. Best of luck.

1|0
    0|0
  • cut those cancerous people from your life and tell your boyfriend to defend you when this happens

1|0
    0|0
    • If she bout to die of a heart attack just telling everyone to fuck off will just leave you without an ambulance on the way. Shit man you gotta keep your self healthy or else you are failing that which you are the SO for m8. You gonna die and leave them alone.

• @TacoFamine my bad

• You should try your best to lose weight, and make sure you let your boyfriend know tht you're trying

0|0
    0|0
  • I mean its hard to love someone when you don't love yourself

0|0
    0|0
  • Sounds like you need to care about your self before you can expect someone else to care for you.

0|1
    0|0
  • well i think its not that hard to get in shape, honestly, these days its so easy to get in shape and correct flaws.. but you gotta have to get your vitals checked, if you do all to change that and nothings happenning something went wrong, I don't know, hormones maybe, or some illness, thats not normal.
    by the way there's a good probability he still loves u no matter what, men are good at selflessness till a certain point. but turn it out, there's only a few things we men need, basically you have to fulfill 3-4 expectations and you're good, its not overwhelming. we need: slim looks, caring-supporting, loyalty and at least some genuine admiration.
    now look at what expectations women usually have and u'd realize these few are more than fair. u can do it. u can do it for him.

0|0
    0|0
  • Trust he's going to be loyal which is the minimum in a relationship

0|0
    0|0
    • The whole point of a relationship is that your loyal. If it reaches the point which someone won't be anymore that's called a breakup.

• Such things happen? Be a woman and give those sluts a piece of yourself. Try ChokeSlam...

0|0
    0|0
  • Kick her ass and tell her he is yours

0|0
    0|0
  • bitches, women

0|0
    0|0
  • He needs to defend you and ignore them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Here’s a novel idea... lose weight and take care of yourself.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 11

• When you say "only salad with minimal ranch-one meal everyday", is that the only meal you're eating? If so that's a big cause to your weight gain right there. If you don't eat enough your metabolism slows right down and your body goes into "starvation" mode and body processes slow right down.

A personal trainer will help you find the right workouts, a lot of people who go to the gym to work out don't have a clue what to do once they get there. Also, you should see a doctor as you may have hormone or thyroid imbalances that are hindering your weight loss.

As for the women, who cares what anybody thinks, use their words to fuel your weight loss journey, learn to love yourself and get healthy for you and no one else. You can't expect the world to love you when you don't seem to love yourself right now.

2|0
    0|0
    • Couldn't say it better.
      If loosing weight is that hard go and get checked by a dr then invest in personsl trainer to learn the basics for your weight loss

• I have health insurance through school and have to pay $212 per visit to the doctor's. It's not something I can afford. I appreciate your advice and comment though.

• Even a school nurse or a free clinic, there are ways around getting the care you may need and it's better to get checked out now and find nothing then to wait and have something manifest into a bigger possible life threatening problem.

• You should lose weight! And there is a reason why you have weight. Get it off!!! For yourself. 95% of men will move on when you get to fat. You need to loose weight when you are fat. No offence just an honest answer!

You said happy relationship. Where do you know from he is happy?
    You are overweight and men like a good body... talk about this. And fix it. Just an advice!

0|0
    0|0
    • Don't do it for men, fo it for your future children, you would want to see them reach adulthood right?

• If your Man really Loves you Unconditionally….. Sit him Down, No Frown, And tell Him you Appreciate what Love He Has for You and You will be Dieting very Soon. xxoo

0|0
    0|0
  • Its not my buisiness to judge your or them. People do whatever they want. People told my man to leave me because Im latino while he is serbian. But who gives a shit? I dont. Let people whisper and next time someone is being rude to you. Tell them "Bish , leave my man alone or Im gonna punch you and Im sure It will hurt".

0|0
    0|0
  • you should take 15 minutes everyday to tell yourself that you are worthy of love and to quiet the mean voices in your head. Right now you HAVE your man. He'll stay as long as you are capable of giving him everything he can't find in those women who dont know his past, his likes and dislikes, and his quirks. You have something and as long as you don't take him for granted, doubt your own self worth, then he would have no reason to feel emotionally distant or lacking. the world is mean, and you can talk to your boyfriend, ask him to squeeze your hand everytime he acknowledges that some woman is disrespecting you. or you can squeeze his hand and he can squeeze back if he's oblivious. Its about feeling like a team and as much as he may want to, he can't make you feel more secure, only you can do it. but he can help once you know how you work

1|0
    0|0
    • 15 minutes of doing some crunches would avoid this problem completely.

• Its a dog eat dog world. Hire a personal trainer, they can sculpt bodies nicely with certain exercises and most will have you log your diet and advise you on improving your general well being.

0|1
    0|0
  • Okay I don’t think it’s your boyfriend you should be worried about but your health.
    There’s no way you’re gaining weight from only eating salad AND exercise. You gotta see a doctor about this!

0|0
    0|0
  • Have you seen a doctor? You might have an endocrine problem

1|0
    0|0
    • Also, screw those catty bitches! Remind your boyfriend why you're together; go do a fun bonding activity (go kart, escape room, zoo) for your own entertainment and to take care of your relationship. Show those bitches who is queen!!

• If he loves you, trust that he won't leave you

0|0
    0|0
  • Its too much stress. Maybe you should leave him and take extra care for yourself body and mind, get some new better habits.
    Its important to identify the reasons to stay in a relationship or not.

0|1
    0|0
  • Carry a switchblade on you and cut some bitches.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes