Is it weird for a girl to be dating a younger guy in high school (specifically 1 and a half years)?

If no, why? And when wouldn't it be weird?
  • Yes, that's weird!
    Vote A
  • No, that's alright
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• You didn't mention your age, but it is quite unusual. My first girlfriend was 13 months older than me (15 and 16), so it does happen.

1|0
    0|0
    • It's pretty much the exact same situation. We're not dating, it's hypothetical, but I'm nearly 17 and he's 15.

• That is really unusual because there is usually a big difference in maturity, but if that isn't really the case for you two, I'd say it's OK, presuming there are no issues with the age of consent.

Most Helpful Girl

• No because, your age difference is just like one and half years so it means that you two still like a couple. Also, I think your face is still look so young.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• its not a big deal girl, 1 and half years is not a big difference, my personal thinking is that relationship has no boundaries or limits when it comes to race, age, complexion etc... if you two are comfortable with each other then go on...

1|0
    0|0
  • Not weird but unusual.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes