Is it weird for a girl to be dating a younger guy in high school (specifically 1 and a half years)?

If no, why? And when wouldn't it be weird?
  • Yes, that's weird!
  • No, that's alright

13

Most Helpful Guy

• You didn't mention your age, but it is quite unusual. My first girlfriend was 13 months older than me (15 and 16), so it does happen.

• It's pretty much the exact same situation. We're not dating, it's hypothetical, but I'm nearly 17 and he's 15.

• That is really unusual because there is usually a big difference in maturity, but if that isn't really the case for you two, I'd say it's OK, presuming there are no issues with the age of consent.

Most Helpful Girl

• No because, your age difference is just like one and half years so it means that you two still like a couple. Also, I think your face is still look so young.