My boyfriend’s social media behavior is driving me insane, what should I do?

So my boyfriend spends a lot time using Snapchat and I can see it from the map that he’s online.. I would text him on WhatsApp and he won’t answer me while being online on Snapchat.. I asked him if he has girls he said no.. then why is he using this 24/7 .. something feels off how can I tell if he’s cheating? We’ve been together for so long and I don’t know what to think.. his social media behavior annoys me..

98

Most Helpful Guys

• You do know that it's possible to see that without them being online right? You are more likely to see them on the map if you are "best friend's" according to Snapchat. To the point of tracking them when yo don't even have the app running on your phone.

• It’s says just now or 1 minute ago.. the issue is I’m talking to him on WhatsApp while it’s * just now on Snapchat * and he’s not responding to me

• No. Al long as his phone is on it updates if you are best friends on Snapchat.

• He sees the same with you unless you have your privacy settings changed with each update.

• He just needs some space. Don't text him for a while and he'll text you back and start chasing you

• This game is endless and I’m tired of it.. I did this a lot I’d stop talking and baaaam surprisingly the lion actually cares..

• Haha so you know how it is. It's not worth stressing over