When’s it too early to take your so home for the holidays?

My boyfriend didn’t invite me to his family’s house and we’ve been dating for a couple months.

1|0

Most Helpful Guy

• For me... Before we have our third kid. Then they might be ready for my family.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• it all depends on the couple and how serious they are with one another. My husband and I got engaged in 3 months and married after 3 months after being engaged so it depends

0|0
    0|0
    • He’s told me he loves me but didn’t invite me

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 8

• Friend or So or even Date and Mate... Never Too Late.
    "I'll Be Home For CHRIST-Must!!"
    What a Crum Bum. xx

0|0
    0|0
  • maybe after a year he invited me to his parents house for Thanksgiving and mine for chirstmas

1|0
    0|0
  • It's never too early, you just know when it's time.
    It should feel forced

0|0
    0|0
  • If you have been dating less than a year then it’s too early.

0|0
    0|0
  • We did at around 6 months

0|0
    0|0
  • Oh :( sorry about that.

1|0
    0|0
  • For me, I don't think I'll introduce my s/o that soon, until I'm really sure about him and his feelings towards me. I learnt my lesson in the past, introducing whoever I was with at that time a little too soon and when we broke up, it wasn't easy for me as everyone kept asking about him. Just give him some time. He will definitely introduce you to his family when the time is right.

1|0
    0|0
  • Maybe he’s not ready yet, my man won’t invite me either, but I honestly don’t mind. The fact of meeting his family sorta terrifies me 🤣

1|0
    0|0
    • I’d be terrified but it would still be nice to be invited

Recommended myTakes