Girls 18 and over, how important is the fitness level of a guy over 45 in order for you to date him?

• Important
    Vote A
  • Not that important
    Vote B
  • I wouldn't date a guy over 45, period
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|0

Most Helpful Girls

• I’m into older guys so it doesn’t matter to me personally

0|3
    0|1
  • Much like that of anyone that I would date— someone who stays healthy and active as in order to attempt to have a long and healthy life.

0|1
    0|1

Most Helpful Guys

• I think its hilarious all these girls say they don't date older guys but the second they see some abs and a big wallet and he makes them laugh they are alllll about it.

Most young guys aren't even fit, and they are not yet successful, and so all they hope to offer is a laugh and many are not even funny.

The older I get the easier it is for me. But I am not 45 yet but at this point I have no worries.

0|1
    1|0
  • General feedback I've gotten on this is just dont be fat. Aka height weight proportionate.

0|2
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 23

• I won't date anybody that age.

6|5
    0|2
  • Pretty importent

0|1
    0|0
  • Fitness is irrelevant to age, if you like fit people, date fit people, if you like older people. Date older people.
    It not important for you to be fit IF you’re old. It’s just some people might prefer fitter men to curvier; some women like the other way round

0|3
    0|0
  • No offence, I wouldn't do it. Despite being 23, even 30 seems like a huge gap, never mind 22 years older than me. But in any case, I'd want whoever I am with to be healthy and have a reasonable fitness level.

1|2
    1|0
  • It is not that important, as long as he is not a couch potato! LOL! Muscular guys are not impressive! Not for me, anyway.

1|5
    0|0
  • Put it this way - if we are bumping uglies, and you are out of breath in 30 seconds, then we are going to have to work on that...

0|3
    0|0
  • haha well my oldest was 41 and that was a lot so getting me to go with 45 in the first place would be a lot no matter what shape they were in

But i wouldn't require superman, just decent not flubby

0|2
    0|1
  • I would never date a guy that much older than me. Ew. But in general a guys fitness level isn't that important to me

0|2
    0|0
  • Well at 21, I would definitely not date a 45 year old. I'd date someone early 20's like me.

But fitness should be a normal thing for anyone. Stay healthy, live long.

1|1
    0|0
  • Important, I guess. Still I would have my doubts about dating someone 18 years older...

0|3
    0|0
  • Not into guys but I like women who take care of themselves and are active I am and do it for a living.

0|1
    0|0
  • Well I’m 22... I wouldn’t date anyone over 45. But fitness is fitness no matter the age stay healthy if you want to live longer lol.

0|1
    0|0
  • A little I guess. I like to go dancing so we're good as long as he can keep up

0|2
    0|0
  • Eww. I don't date grandpas or dads

1|1
    0|0
  • Too old. When I'm 40 he would be a senior citizen

1|1
    0|0
  • I wouldn’t date anyone over 24

1|2
    0|1
  • Why are you being creepy

2|1
    0|4
  • prefer muscular guys age not an issue

0|1
    0|0
  • 100/100😅

0|1
    0|0
  • You can choose to be a hot older guy or you can choose to be the fatty old timer that looks like santa claus.

I'm sure you can see who women would want to pick, right?

0|1
    0|0
  • You are not just a guy for an 18 years old girl; you are an elder to her eyes lol... Maybe if she is 20+ if if you're extremely rich and attract a gold digger ! But a 45 old dude with so many life experiences in your shoulders you better look around your age don't waste your time. Beside times have changed a lot. Nowadays even a 3 years age difference its a lot.. things evolve and change rapidly. I am 26 when I met a guy who's 34 he was way different I don't know his thoughts were like he was indeed born in the 80s...

0|0
    0|1
    • 4d

I personally think it's pretty bad if a three year age difference fazes you at your age, or even an eight year one, but everyone has their own preferences.

Just FYI, but women my age usually want a guy who is older than them.

• Well very important because most guys that age have beer bellies
    But I wouldn't date someone that old

1|1
    0|1
    • 4d

Where do you live where most guys have beer bellies? Last year I skied a day with two 60 year olds who kicked my ass on the slopes.

• Show All
    • 2d

*out of shape

• 2d

Yeah I mean, I heard recently that tuna cans have declined by by ~40% or whatever. They think it's because opening a can is harder than a eating a breakfast bar. So here we are lol.

• He should be of average health or above for his age range IMHO

0|4
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• I would like to know why a guy of 45 or over wants to date an 18-year-old girl! Listen, brother, you were 27 years old the day she was born. You could be her dad! Her whole frame of reference is different from yours. She's a teenager with all the immaturity and teenage angst that you went through 27 years ago. She won't remember a lot of the major events that have happened in your world before she was born. It's not her fault. She just wasn't born yet. And getting into a relationship with you means stepping out of her generation and leaving her peers and her friends behind, to say nothing of the fact that her family will regard you as some kind of pedophile or something. Let her be a teenager, and let her mature and become who she is. You have no business playing there. Move on and find a woman of your own generation. Older women can be very beautiful and sexy, too, and they have experienced a lot and they have brains and maturity that an 18 year old cannot possibly have.

4|2
    0|3
    • 5d

Um, this is really about whether a 45+ guy's fitness level is important to women. Limiting it to 18 and over filters out responses from teenage girls, who obviously aren't going to be dating them.

• Show All
    • 3d

@Logorithim just ignore him, he assumes too much 🤷

• 3d

@Syrian_survivor: Quite true, and he isn't the only one, either.

• I would've thought that if she was into guys around that age, that physical health and fitness would definitely be a factor. After all, longevity would have to be crucial, long term.

0|1
    0|0
  • You dog !!! Lol
    You pitching for a young filly lol 😁

0|0
    0|0
  • Interesting question

0|2
    0|0

Recommended myTakes