Girls 18 and over, how important is the fitness level of a guy over 45 in order for you to date him?

• Important
  • Not that important
  • I wouldn't date a guy over 45, period
    Vote C

256

Most Helpful Girls

• I’m into older guys so it doesn’t matter to me personally

• Much like that of anyone that I would date— someone who stays healthy and active as in order to attempt to have a long and healthy life.

Most Helpful Guys

• I think its hilarious all these girls say they don't date older guys but the second they see some abs and a big wallet and he makes them laugh they are alllll about it.

Most young guys aren't even fit, and they are not yet successful, and so all they hope to offer is a laugh and many are not even funny.

The older I get the easier it is for me. But I am not 45 yet but at this point I have no worries.

• General feedback I've gotten on this is just dont be fat. Aka height weight proportionate.