Would you ever lie to someone if they were less then average looking?

Had a girl reject me and tell me I could easily get another girl that was almost 2 years ago still haven’t gotten a girl and people tell me I’m not that bad looking which honestly I don’t even know what that means
Updates:
1d
Good opinions
1d
Thanks

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• There are good lies and bad truths.
    And bad lies and good truths.

0|0
    0|0
    • 1d

Well the thing is since she told me that almost 2 years ago I haven’t dated

• 20h

I have honestly tried but I constantly get rejected

• Some people do. Because they don’t want that person to feel bad.

0|0
    0|0
    • 1d

Yeah but the thing is I kinda don’t wanna constantly expose myself to embarrassment I wanna know if I’m ugly so I can stop trying

• Show All
    • 1d

Don’t sit, move your ass so you can find one 😂

• 1d

I have tried

What Guys Said 2

• Yeah I guess. It's called telling a white lie... Maybe she didn't want to hurt your feelings and make you feel bad?

That said, I read some of your other comments, whether or not she actually found you attractive is besides the point. As cheesy as it might sound, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Don't dwell on it too much. We tend to be our own worst critics. I'm a decent looking guy and have above average looks, but growing up I convinced myself that I was ugly af and that no girl would ever want to be with me which as it turned out was not true at the slightest. Just take it easy man, try to love yourself for who you are and put yourself out there as much as you can, and you'll get a new girlfriend in no time

0|0
    0|0
    • 1d

Dude it’s clear it was a lie at this point cause it’s been almost 2 years

• Show All
    • 1d

Of course that's just my take on it. I could only speak from my own experience dude

• 1d

Yeah dude I have been rejected but this this the only girl that made me bitter because she wouldn’t let me distance myself and when I did she wouldn’t leave me alone until I talked to her and when I gave in she reported me for harassment

• Depends how hot their body is

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes