Why do some girls fall victim of an emotional abuser?

abuse? Do we spot them ahead of time so we arnt sucked in by their ways

I understand guys can fall into this too

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Cause surprisingly it keeps a women busy to trying to fix things. That has an intrinsic fulfillment
    She feels important and accomplished
    Also the back and forth creates ups and downs. Which we all know without downs the ups aren’t as sweet

So with major dips in their dynamic it just makes her cherish those 10 mins of good times
    —> I can’t even count how many times I’ve heard a girl say “but he does have a good side, sure he cheats and doesn’t do anything and might hit me once in a while, but he has a good side”

What an idiot lol

2|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• They usually don't act like that at first. They start by making her feel insecure. They're often manipulative, and make her feel like if she leaves him, she'll be guilty of something. They tell her they're sorry.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• Because there with the wrong guy for them and the guy manipulate her to get with her. My ex girlfriend went back to her ex who’s is emotionally abused her but she just can’t see it.

0|0
    0|0

• women... weak

0|0
    2|0

What Girls Said 3

• Usually the abusers hide their crazy just long enough to get the girl to develop genuine feelings for them, creating a tough bond. When they finally show their true colors, the victims often try to fix or excuse their abuser's behavior due to the happy earlier parts of the relationship.

1|0
    0|0
  • Some may see it but most don't

0|0
    0|0
  • I don’t know some like it tho.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes