Would you date someone that has the same name as your ex?

I was wondering if it was weird or maybe even wrong to date someone that has the same name as your ex boyfriend/girlfriend. Is it? And would you?

33

Most Helpful Girl

• No because I don’t want to be reminded of my ex.

• 7d

I agree I think it would be weird. Especially if you had a serious relationship with the person. You end up breaking up then you start to see someone by the same name. It would be awkward with friends and maybe family.

• 7d

Not only that, it would constantly make me think of my ex and bring memories that would cause problem in the new relationship. I’d rather steer clear of drama.

Most Helpful Guy

• kinda weird at start but i think i would
    but it's even more weird if her name is the same to one of my sister