Girls have you ever rejected a guy and years later start to think about him?

Or wonder what he’s up to and if he’s seeing anyone
Updates:
3d
Thanks
3d
Thanks again

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 5

• Yes this happened to me. There was a slightly older guy when I was 18 who asked me on a date but I said no. I liked someone else at the time. Then I bumped into him about 9 years later & I was instantly attracted to him! I told him but I was too late, he had a girlfriend. We talk on Facebook now & then & he’s married now but he said he still liked me. Guess we were not meant to be!

0|0
    0|0
    • 3d

Yeah I ask because a girl rejected me 2 years ago and I still think about her

• Yes, but more specifically guys I have broken up with, though. Not so much guys that I passed on dating to begin with.

0|0
    0|0
    • 4d

I ask because I still think about a girl who rejected me 2 years ago

• Yeah sure

1|0
    0|0
    • 3d

Really

• Show All
    • 2d

Wow. That’s kinda serious that she reported you for something that basically didn’t happen (right?). If she did this, you shouldn’t be even thinking about her by now.

• 2d

I still think about it cause I never had a girl reject me then drag it out to humiliate me and rub it in my face like she would go I’m not gonna leave you alone until you talk to me then when I did she reported me

• Yep. It's happened once.

0|0
    0|0
    • 4d

I ask because I still think about a girl who rejected me 2 years ago

• Yes! Lol but I can’t do anything about it. But then I’m glad I did so I can find someone else better than him. Sometimes when I happen to see him that’s rarely cause I don’t live by him anymore. But I used to think about what would it be like to be with him, but he is gone so rip.

0|0
    0|0
    • 3d

What do you mean gone

• 3d

Is gone out of my life I don't know where he now

Recommended myTakes