Is it wrong to still be physically attracted to a guy that isn't my SO?

I've been in a relationship with my boyfriend for a year and I'm honestly happy with him, but I have a friend that I have that find incredibly attractive

I haven't cheated nor do I ever plan on it but I can't help but think of my friend as a attractive person
Is it wrong

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 10

• Simple

1|0
    0|0
  • Finding someone attractive is one thing. To be thinking about him, even if it's just about how attractive he is. That's wrong. I'm single, and there is a big difference between me seeing a woman at the store and finding her attractive and to still be at home thinking about her.

1|0
    0|0
    • 5d

You can't help what you think about.. but you can help what you act on.

• Show All
    • 3d

@newPython Nope. Just you.

• 3d

Get lost you idiot. Don't want to argue with you fool.

• Why on earth should all other men become unattractive, just because you have a boyfriend.
    I am deeply in love with my girlfriend, and i see dozens of attractive women everyday.
    Just dont flirt with him

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it’s not wrong. Just like you have a favourite star and you attracted to him. As long as you don’t cheat it’s fine I guess. If you want to avoid cheating, try to find that guy bad points. You will find yourself become distance from him. Maybe.

0|0
    0|0
  • You are going to find other people attractive, regardless of your relationship status. That doesn't just magically turn off.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's okay to find others attractive, but I would keep that thought to myself.

0|0
    0|0
  • Physical attraction will always be there. Just don't act on it with anyone other than your guy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Is it wrong... not really.
    Is it superficial... absolutely

1|0
    0|1
  • I would distance myself from that friend if I were you. Finding him attractive is fine and normal though

0|0
    0|0
  • no its not wrong everyone is human and are still attracted to other people

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• Its completely natural. My boyfriend and I have a saying " you can browse the menu, but you have to eat at home" in other words, you can look but no touching.

0|1
    0|0
  • Q: Is it wrong to be human?
    A: Well, yeah kinda. But not in this case.

0|0
    0|0
  • Attraction still happens the deciding factor in right or wrong is dependent upon what you do next.

0|0
    0|0
  • Proof girls and guys can’t be just friends.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes