Should I wait until girls age out of their party phase or should I go after a older women?

Ok so I have never dated I get classified as the nice guy often so you know they finish last but anyways I’m debating should I wait for a girl to outgrow the party phase or should I date an older women I’m currently 27 and I’m starting to find myself attracted to women in their 40s
Updates:
6d
Thanks
5d
Thanks again

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

What Guys Said 4

• A woman should be out of the partying phase by the time she is in her late 20s, and some women are never in it. That said, if you want a girlfriend in her 40s, there is nothing wrong with that,

0|1
    0|0
    • 5d

Well the thing is I truthfully don’t think women my age want me

• Simple

0|0
    0|0
  • Nothing wrong with women in their forties. However, I think you’re looking at this all wrong. Where do you primarily go to get women? It might be that you’re overexposed to media which is giving you this ubiquitous impression that women are all like that. You should Never call yourself a nice guy, nice men do not need to announce that about themselves.

0|0
    0|0
    • 6d

I don’t announce that it’s what people call me, I always like to go on what people call me

• In my experience the party phase is not a good time to start with a girl.
    Anything but the party phase.

0|0
    0|0
    • 5d

Well women my age don’t want me

Recommended myTakes