Is this idea too crazy?

The guy who’s been asking me out for 3 months eventually gave up because I didn’t meet him. I liked him but wasn’t ready for it.
He gave up and stopped contact. It is his birthday in 4 days and I think, what if I ask him out the night before his birthday, buy some beers for us, since he loves them and take him to the place where whole city can be seen. And at 12 o’clock shoot fireworks. Is this too mich for the first date? Will he think I am a weirdo?

012

Most Helpful Guys

• The problem is it seems too bipolar to me. I'd personally want to know why you weren't interested before a date.

• I mean I might be bipolar, I used to think I was too fucked up to be loved by someone so always messed things up. Probably that’s why I rejected him, I wanted to date him but also were really confused whether I wanted it or not. I told him before that the reason was my phobia of dating xD

• And the reason I want to ask him out is that I promised him I’d meet and I dont want to skip thay chance. I would like if I’d make that day memorable for him. And It would also be a step forward for me. Since I am kinda scared of romantic relationships of all kind.

• You're scared to be rejected in a relationship? Good luck. Guys seem to be more often rejected in relationships. I think girls tend to be hard to please in general.

• You rejected him for 3 months and you think he will go out with you if you asked him? He must be really stupid to do that no matter what feelings he has for you !

• And i don't think you're a weirdo for your plan i think you're just a romantic person 😊

• 21h

It wasn’t me but a system chose it and If I had to choose mho, I would still give it to you for this “And i don't think you're a weirdo for your plan i think you're just a romantic person ”

• 21h

I forgot i said that 😅
      And good luck with him