What would make you approach a quiet person?

Since outgoing people are the ones we notice more, what could the reasons be for you to notice and approach a quiet person? What would make you want to get to know her (or him)?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• If she's pretty and looks interesting. I. e. what exactly she does when she's all on her lonesome. I have a soft spot for artistic types so if I see someone who's usually quiet and shy who's drawing/photographing/writing, then I might want to talk to her, since these thing usually indicate some depth to a person.

If not, then I usually do not even notice them. There has to be something there for me to look their way, if all they are is quiet and tend to go off alone, then I leave them alone!

0|0
    0|0
  • If I was curious to know something about them. Like what are they reading, or drawing. If they are just attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • If I found her attractive and she seemed like a cool person, like you know how you can tell the type of vibes people give off, and if she seemed lonely, but no dude gonna approach you if you have resting bitch face, cuz they just know their gonna get shot down

0|0
    0|0
  • Nothing. I don't approach people. Never.
    But online, however, that might be different.
    So maybe, take it online.

0|0
    0|0
  • The fact that she is attractive and a little mysterious because she is quiet

0|0
    0|0
  • because they are quiet.

0|0
    0|0
  • l dont do that

0|0
    0|0
  • not sure im one of them

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0