My boyfriend broke up with me because I cover my face in pics with him did he do the right thing or the wrong thing?

06

Most Helpful Guy

• Can you please explain with more details about what you did, why you did it, and what discussions you and he had about the subject?

• Well I didn't want my picture taken so i cover my face with hands and he post the pic of me covering my face all on the internet.

• Why did you not want your picture taken? He may feel quite proud to have a picture of you standing by him as his girlfriend and he may think that you are embarrassed to have others see you in a picture with him that obviously suggests that you are his girlfriend. Or maybe your insecurities have driven him beyond the point of frustration. Why do you think he broke up with you?