Have your parents ever questioned your sexual orientation?

I've never "bought a boyfriend home", or any of that. One time my mom looked at me with panic and asked me "if I was into women instead of men?" I thought it was hilarious.

1|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 9

• Not my parents, but my aunts used to wonder when I was a child. When I was super young, they didn't have kids. The only toys they had were old Barbie dolls. And I was happy to play with them, which made them wonder.

1|0
    0|0
  • You 'bought' a boyfriend? Hahahahaha!!!
    Okay. Since I'm 28 and a kissless virgin who never dated, yes. My parents and grandparents want me to find a girl and have kids already. But I told them that it's not gonna happen. I don't want to. So my dad was like "What are you gay?". And it happened three times. The same conversation. It will probably happen again someday. They just don't understand today's society.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not verbally, but they probably wonder. One of my sisters made a comment once. I just shook my head and walked away.

1|0
    0|0
  • Only jokingly. At least I think they were joking.

Talking about taking cooking lessons, my brother and mother once exclaimed that I had homosexual tendencies.
    My reply: "In that case, I'm a lesbian".

0|0
    0|0
  • Never directly asked me or hinted it, but I'm sure they question me.

1|0
    0|0
  • Lol. One problem, which girls experience way more than guys, I'd say. I don't envy you that one.

0|0
    0|0
  • no... we don't get involved with all that sexual bull crap you and your family get into.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol nope.

0|0
    0|0
  • No they havenโ€™t

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Yeah my mom constantly asked me if I was a lesbian because my two best friends had short hair. I wasn't but we all turned out bi so I guess she was kinda right lol

0|0
    0|0
  • LOL๐Ÿ˜‚
    mine keeps pushing me to talk to guys ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ I'm just like nahhhh

0|0
    0|0
  • No they haven't.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes