What’s the longest you talked to someone before making it official?

I’m 29 so when I talked to guys we pretty much talked for a couple weeks and got in relationships some did last and some didn’t I’m now talking to a 42 year old and we are taking things really slow we’ve been talking 5 months having sex since we met but he still says for me to just wait and to keep talking to him because things can change he tells me he doesn’t want a relationship right now so that’s why he said for me to wait because things can change what’s the longest you ever waited to be in a relationship with a certain person you talked to

19

Most Helpful Guy

• "we are taking things really slow. . . having sex. . . he says for me to just wait. . . he doesn’t want a relationship right now"

He's getting what he wants, offers you nothing more, and you are a very willing partner.

• So should I tell him we should just talk and have no sex?

• If you are looking for a relationship and he is not, why are you wasting time with him? Do you just want casual sex?

Most Helpful Girl