What’s the longest you talked to someone before making it official?

I’m 29 so when I talked to guys we pretty much talked for a couple weeks and got in relationships some did last and some didn’t I’m now talking to a 42 year old and we are taking things really slow we’ve been talking 5 months having sex since we met but he still says for me to just wait and to keep talking to him because things can change he tells me he doesn’t want a relationship right now so that’s why he said for me to wait because things can change what’s the longest you ever waited to be in a relationship with a certain person you talked to

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• "we are taking things really slow. . . having sex. . . he says for me to just wait. . . he doesn’t want a relationship right now"

He's getting what he wants, offers you nothing more, and you are a very willing partner.

0|0
    0|0
    • So should I tell him we should just talk and have no sex?

• If you are looking for a relationship and he is not, why are you wasting time with him? Do you just want casual sex?

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• Three months- but she was a de facto girlfriend almost the whole time. It was her that held things up from becoming official, not me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I just waited until she said she didn't want me seeing anyone else and I said ok you're my girlfriend.

I think it was like a week or two after we had sex for the first time.

0|0
    0|0
  • This man doesn't want a relationship with you. I am saying this is a loving way because I need to be honest with you. He is 42. He is at the age where he knows what he wants. Things aren't going to change at his age. He is leading you on.

0|0
    0|0
  • About 1 year lol
    Things can change he says? So he’s with you but doesn’t want to keep you
    And you guys are just doing it all the time

Ya clearly we know what’s going on here mami 😛

0|0
    0|0
  • Ok I've never had to wait 5 months to make love to a girl or. For be an a girl to be a couple

0|0
    0|0
  • 2 months.

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah I feel like it’s gonna be a year and we will still be in the same position but he’s so cute to me and the sex is amazing I try to stop talking to him but I’m so lonely I end up texting him

• I know what you mean. But hey if the sex is good, why fix it if it ain't broken.

• i dont wait that long

0|0
    0|0
  • no less than 3 months or 10 -12 dates, whichever comes later is when you become exclusive

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes