Does anyone else agree?

I admit I am obese, but I am trying to lose weight (another 47 pounds until I am back to the overweight category). I hate these comments where the guys just do not look for appearance, but for your personalty. I think it is just rubbish. I swear this statement was made by a woman. I hate this comment because this is not the case in the real world. I get why most guys do not want to be with an obese person because the obese person could have a heart attack just going up the stairs or you won't have the same activities as someone who weighs less. I am curious if anyone else agrees.

P. s this is not meant to be offensive to anyone.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

• The reality is someone's physical condition is a reflection of how well they're managing their life.
    Its not attractive if you poorly manage your life no matter how pretty your face is or how warm your personality

0|0
    0|1
  • In some cases it's true. A guy looking for love will push appearance to the side. But someone who is fat just won't get much interest. You already know why.

0|0
    0|0
  • Fat for most people is not an appealing or attractive look.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think people say looks don’t matter and I wonder what the hell theyre talking about.

Or they say face matters more to them and just looking around at who is single and who isn’t it’s clear they’re not answering accurately.

I think what they mean is “between a slim girl with small breasts and a slim girl with large breasts face matters more”. Like their “base” body is actually already good.

0|0
    0|0
  • I agree, I never believe them either or maybe they are just fat themselves is why because no one is going to be attracted to someone like that and can’t even to the things that normal weight people can

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• First off, grats on trying to lose weight- that is awesome!
    And yeah, you're right- I roll my eyes at some of these guys that say they put personality over looks... yet if they had the choice between an overweight girl with an ideal personality, or a skinny girl with no personality, guess which girl they would pick?

Yeah, exactly. I'm not saying ALL men are like that- thankfully some guys do appreciate personality over looks.
    But let's face it- men and women want a physically attractive partner.

If you lose weight, be sure you're doing it for YOU, not to get a man.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes