Have you and your date ever dressed completely differently for a date?

Meaning that one of you was either overdressed or underdressed and the other wasn't.

169

Most Helpful Girls

• Yes that's usually when I start dressing them. Have you?

• 6d

LOL; yes I have (just once, though). I was the underdressed one.

• 6d

I never drag mine shopping. I actually haven't bought any clothes other than sports jerseys and shoes in years.

• 6d

Really lol. Yeah you guys don't like it and it ruins it for us.

Most Helpful Guys

• When we started dating, I wore the usual suits I wear at work and University.
    The first time she wore shirt and blazer, then sweaters and asked to dress more casually if I wanted. So most of the time I wear sweaters and shirts with her now.

• One time my girlfriend told me we were going to a masked Halloween party...
    So I showed up as a swat member in riot gear.

... She meant masked ball like Victorian mask.