Which bikini girl is hotter in my avy?

• left
  • right
3d
choose one you'd date for a night

23

What Guys Said 23

• Right no contest
    She has a nice smile that makes her look as if she is a nice person she is also beautiful
    The left one both in her facial expression and her posture seems to be posing in one of these look at me I am sexy sort of things and I do not find that sort of thing appealing not that she is not attractive she certainly is but the other one is just more my flavour
    Ultimately though whoever is the nicer person would be best

• I don't see any pics in the question and you can hardly see the girls in the profile. But when I looked at your profile pic I chose the girl on the right because I love breasts and hers are bigger. I also love brunettes. Another reason is because I find tall women attractive and she seems taller.

• Both are attractive but I would say to me the left one is more attractive. I think it's cause i enjoy lighter colored hair but overall i find the body of left slightly more attractive as well.

• 3d

Right has bigger boobs and is less skinny

• 2d

Probably why i find left more attractive. I tend to find smaller boobs more apealing. Im part of the rare few who do

• The girl on the left, but it's not that the girl on the right isn't hot, it's that the photo has bad lighting, and the camera to take the photo is garbage. On the other hand, the girl on the right has been edited, has better lighting, and looks like it was taken using a camera that isn't a potato.

• I is difficult to see, but what I can see is tells me you are fine looking woman and no matter what you ware you look fine…

• i would bang both of them. both are gorgeous with nice tits and pussy

• The body of right is hotter and left face, looks and hairs are sexy

• I would plow the girl on the left everyday

• Left, but I'm not that picky.

• 3d

why not right

• 3d

I like `em both, but if I HAD to pick on looks alone, I'd probably go with the one on the left. Maybe a picture of the one on the right in the same pose, lighting and bathing suit, hair style would make her just as, if not MORE, attractive!

• 3d

The one on the right seems like she'd be more fun and she definitely has bigger tits. If I liked her attitude better than the other one, I'd rather have her.

• I like skinny girls, so left.

• I'll go with right

• Id choose the right girl

• 3d

Just couldn't keep my eyes off her. Her body is nice, I prefer her pale complexion, she has a cute smile

• Nice tits love the tjighs

• Right. I'm a boob guy.

• right one is good to me

• Why?

• 2d

for fun

• 2d

I find so strange guys picked right. I think left is the obvious choice. What's your reasoning besides she looks like a girl u know?

• 2d

She smiles at me. And she has water droplets. And she's in the playboy cave pool. Mostly because she smiles.

• I like both

• Right one seems more realistic

• 3d

but if both were realistic who would you take?

• 3d

If both were then why would i not want to give each a chance? Thing is, looks like they are posing for different reasons so can't really give an equal judgment

• None of them but I'll have to pick right one

• Right.. she’s cute

• Wow gorgeous woman in bikinis

• I will go with left again

• ok i got this one, the left