Between men and women?

Does it matter who always makes the conversations happen? Or who texts often?

21

What Guys Said 1

• I always initiate. Like…seriously. 99,99% of conversations I had online, were initiated by me. And it doesn't really matter who I'm talking to. If I don't start, nobody will. I've noticed this long time ago and it made me question certain things. And do others.
    I discovered, that I don't matter. To anyone, really. Not to degree I'd like. Meaning I might dissapear from existence and…nobody will notice. Then, some people might, and then…like nothing have even happened.
    I'm more fascinated by this than depressed, so that's a good thing.
    Because of this, any time anyone tells me I'm interesting or something, which has actually happen here, I don't trust that. My whole life experience is going against rare cases. And I am evidence based guy. Not belief.
    I have only one wish. Do upon those, how they do on others. Meaning: you don't initiate conversations? Nobody will initiate them with you. Eye for an eye (of sorts). And world goes blind, but that doesn't concern me. I initiate. All the time.
    I don't discriminate by sex, but me, being hetero guy, means I have to initiate with…girls. God. I'd rather be asexual, to be honest.
    Message out of nowhere most likely goes unanswered. I have question then. How am I supposed to get to know you? :-D
    Or f I talk with someone for some months, but I am every time the one who writes first… How is that sustainable in your mind? How about you taking the initiative for once?
    And don't get me even started on those, who just say "Oh, no, I really don't write people first." I instantly imagine princess sitting on her throne of confidence and attention she recieves, looking like she is better than everyone else.
    That's why I would advice everyone to just…not take the initiative, if you do that all the time. Let others write. But the world just might go silent at this point. Becuase…"I don't initiate". :-D

What Girls Said 2

• I wonder this too like I expect the man to message or text first to initiate I’m not the type to go first I feel desperate if I go first lol I do wonder men’s opinions though

• 6d

Exactly how I feel!! You want to talk to them but then you don’t want to seem desperate

• 6d

A girl thing I guess... us as girls feel desperate I don’t feel like when a man messages first it’s desperate though... we are girls we are weird don’t bother trying to understand us lol just go with it

• 6d

Sometimes I do initiate the conversation like on Tuesday I initiated the conversation to that person and now I wondering if I should wait for them to initiate the next conversation or should I again?

• I think it depends on the person and if you’re interested in someone