Is it weird to think a girl is adorable rather than hot?

Is it weird to think a girl is adorable rather than hot?

Like I think Hermiones nose is really cute and her ears are so adorable. I think her eyebrows are so cute because she looks angry all the time but in an adorable way. Her voice is so soft and sweet.

This is weird but is it normal to think of someone like this? Don’t most people just wanna “fuck” someone they think is “hot”? Am I weird for seeing this in girls?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 10

• No that is not weird. It is a good thing to view girls as cute, adorable, or silly. That is a positive view of women and shows that you care about them, and view them as more than a sexual object

0|0
    0|0
    • 4d

Girls don't appreciate it though. They prefer the opposite.

• 4d

This is exactly what I'm talking about. You're the one who doesn't appreciate good girls. Stop patronizing women. You don't think for us. You are foolish and arrogant. Women do not appreciate your foolishness and hostility--that is why you will never have a girlfriend

• I’m sure Emma Watson as a feminist would be greatful for your “not wanting to fuck her” point of view

0|0
    2|1
    • 6d

Are you being sarcastic or? And no she is right girls need to viewed as relationship-potential and as cute rather than “hot, sex toys”.

• Show All
    • 6d

Serious*

• 6d

Oh alright, yeah I think Girls should be respected more but that goes both ways

• No. Not weird at all.

0|1
    0|0
  • no not at all

0|1
    0|0
  • Not weird

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't think that's unusual.

0|1
    0|0
  • Nah 🤷‍♀️

0|1
    0|0
  • No, it's sweet.

0|1
    0|0
  • No its a nice thing to say

0|0
    0|0
  • @carpetdenim this is what carpet looks like

0|0
    0|2

What Guys Said 7

• I think she looks like a malnourished Victorian boy.

0|0
    1|1
  • yes it;s weird. You are such a deviant!

No it's normal. Hat's why the word adorable exists. Becuase people find a place to use it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope.😂
    Everything need not to be sexual related.

1|1
    0|0
  • No..

0|1
    0|0
  • Not weird

0|1
    0|0
  • nothing weird about it

0|0
    0|0
  • No, adorable to me at least shows that you consider there personality as well instead of just there looks.

1|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes