How to ensure you have a good date?

Ok so last night I went on a date with a girl i matched with on tinder, whatever. We went for a drive downtown Toronto and then took some back roads home. The conversation seemed to b flowing well as we exchanged stories about our past experiences in sports funny drinking and high stories and a bunch others. I got her home and the second I pulled up to her house she grabbed her stuff said "thanks for the coffee" and jumped out right away. So obviously I get from that she didn't have a great time and I wasn't on my A game. But for future referance what do u guys think would help make a first date better?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

What Guys Said 3

• People often have funny reasons for not enjoying a date, but next time try to sound her out on what she likes as much as you can while planning the date.

0|1
    0|0
  • You might have been perfect and it may not have mattered to her - maybe she was just using you for attention and an evening out. Don't take it too seriously.

But I also recommend that you spend more time getting to know someone before taking them out - talk on the phone or video chat (no texting!).

Then, figure out 3 different activities that she might be interested in based on those conversations. Those could be game or sport (pool, darts, mini golf, bowling, Frisbee at the park), something music-related (karaoke, a local live band), or maybe a hike or walking around a mall. The key is to find something that allows you to have plenty of conversation and isn't the cliché "dinner and a movie".

Of course, you started on Tinder, so I am not sure she was even expecting a date...

0|1
    0|0
  • Her loss. Way more women than men. Next !

0|1
    0|0
    • 4d

Lol big fax and that's kinda how I'm looking at it but at the same time I wanna fix my errors so I can have maybe a bit more success

Recommended myTakes