Girls, Question to girls, do you change your mind about bald guys with time?

As a guy who's in his early 20s and balding, this is something I have to know as I don't want to be anyone's second choice.

When it comes to bald guys, do you reject them in your early 20s and then become more lenient towards baldness as you become 30, 40 etc?

Or is it just a preference like any other, as in a girl either likes it or she don't and if she rejects guy because of it she'll always do it, and if she likes it, she will like it just as much at 18 as she will in her 40s?

3