How do we feel about people who get along with almost exclusively their own sex?

People always talk about how big of a red flag it is when a girl has mostly guy friends and what not.

But what I don’t see a whole lot of people talking about, is how do we feel about someone who had a disproportionate amount of friends of their own sex, as in they almost exclusively appeal to their own sex.

I mean the way I see it is that some of these people just don’t know how to appeal to someone of the opposite sex in a non sexual way or they just don’t know how to be sexy. Whenever I see a girl like this I notice that they often try too hard to appear cool to a guy or get them to like him.

But how do y’all feel about these types.

22