If you like someone, do you ask him/her out?

• Yes
  • No

1627

Most Helpful Guy

• There is no hard and fast rule for me, meaning I have had experiences either way. However, as I'm gay, I try to be extra careful about the interest originating from the other man, especially if he's straight. That's because some straight guys send mixed signals and can take severe offense if I read them incorrectly (because being liked by another guy may be offensive to some men).

I should also say that, in my relationships with men, I fulfill the traditional role of a girl on and off the bed. For that reason, it is more often that I wait for the man to ask me out, sort of independently from my first concern described above.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah, if I know they're single, available, and there's a chance they might like me!

Now actually having said guy date or want to go out with me is another story, lol.
    Just because you ask someone out, they're definitely not obligated to say yes or like you back, unfortunately.

• You get an A+ for being that brave to at least take the step and have clarity wheter they like you or not :)

• Yeah, being rejected sucks! 😣 But it definitely toughens you up and teaches you about rejection and heartbreak, lol