Have you ever used online dating sites?

OlderAndWiser u
If only it was this easy!
If only it was this easy!
I am 63 years old and I first used an online dating site when I was 51 years old. I have used match. com, Plenty Of Fish, and a few church affiliated sites. In 2007-2008, I had first meetings with at least 15 women and most of them were "one and done's." I dated a few of them for several months each and then met my future ex-wife. Our marriage only lasted 4 years but its failure was not related to the fact that we met online.

In 2015, I again had first meetings with about 10 women before I met a lady who I dated for two years. I broke up with her because, even though she was willing to be monogamous with me the rest of my life, she did not love me. I used online dating for a third time and again had 13 first dates before meeting my current partner. We are living together and committed to a lifelong monogamous relationship.

Have you used online dating sites? Did you have success? If not, why do you think it didn't work for you?
I have never used an online dating site
I am currently using an online dating site but have not yet had any success
I am currently using an online dating site and have had some success with it
Vote C
I have used an online dating site in the past but stopped using it because I never had any success
Vote D
I used an online dating site, found a partner, and we are now monogamous
Vote E
I used an online dating site, found a partner, and we are now married
Vote F
I have used an online dating site in the past but stopped using it for other reasons
Vote G
GirlGuy
Have you ever used online dating sites?
14
30