Do you believe in love at first sight? Yes/No?

• Do you believe in love at first sight? Yes/No?Yes
  • Do you believe in love at first sight? Yes/No?No
64% no!

523

Most Helpful Guys

• No. I believe love is developed.

Most Helpful Girls

• Yes it can happen you never know. Love works in mysterious ways!

What Guys Said 21

• Cool song. Where are you pictures from, they are cool too. What show?

To answer your question: I've been told by multiple elders that when you find the right person you will just know and it will happen. Maybe it's like that? I don't want to say "no" because maybe I am just not wise enough.

• No love is something that needs to be worked on all the time to try and make it a great environment and as long as it is... most times it is good... there is no love at first site... you are confused with infatuation have a great upcoming week

• False delusions in our brains. That's been pushed in the mainstream media and content for a long time, but it's all nothing but a bunch of marketing and sales tactics.

• Not really, you can love someone's looks at first sight, but that's out of lust, if you want to actually love someone for who they are you need to get to know who they are.

• Not really. Because at most, one can feel physically attraction at first sight. Love comes after you meet, and get to know each other.

• Yeah. The two most important relationship I had were with girls that instantly knocked me down. Unfortunately there have been too many years since that happened and I doubt it will happen again.

• Yes when I first saw i knew she was the one, she's the most beautifulest prefect woman i've ever met inside and out, she literally lives me breathless especially when I first laid eyes on her.

• There is not love at first sight, but there is lust or incredible fascination/attraction at first sight or first meeting.

• Yes.

• I believe in lust before first sight and at first sight

• I believe in horny at first sight ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
    Love needs more than a glance

• I don't but I believe in attraction at first sight.

• It's been known to happen.

• What is love? :/

• It's bullocks

• i believe in a special spark

• i don't have to believe it... i felt it ;)

• I do

• Yeah I think so

• yes I do

• More like LUST at 1st sight

What Girls Said 3

• If love at first sight is true, then are we just basing love off looks or actions?

• love? NO. attraction at first sight? YES.

• lust at first sight yes