Girls, what would you wear on your first date?

from the options below
  • Girls, what would you wear on your first date?sleeveless top /dress
  • Girls, what would you wear on your first date?crop tops
  • Girls, what would you wear on your first date?off shoulder dress
    Vote C
  • Girls, what would you wear on your first date?or... something full sleeved
    Vote D

27

Most Helpful Girls

• It depends of the date. If the date is hiking or sailing, I’m not wearing the same thing as for dinner. And even for dinner it depends on the kind of restaurant !

• what would you wear on a hike? or sailing

.
      and what would you wear in a high class restaurant?
      just askin

• Hike if it’s in winter, sports attire with a warm sports jacket. If its’s summer, sports short with a sports t shirt and a a light sports jacket. Hiking boots in both cases.
      Sailing, if it’s winter boots with white pants and a marinière. If it’s summer a casual outfit.
      High class restaurant, a dress but not a red carpet dress, just a cocktail dress with comfortable heels.

• I like the white one for fancier dates. I think that B, unless this is already your style, is too forward for your first date. I like he pink one but it depends on the place. I like it for a not fancy but romantic dinner date. The black one is like the go to dress for anything else except obviously for or active dates.