Girls, what would you wear on your first date?

from the options below
  • Girls, what would you wear on your first date?sleeveless top /dress
    Vote A
  • Girls, what would you wear on your first date?crop tops
    Vote B
  • Girls, what would you wear on your first date?off shoulder dress
    Vote C
  • Girls, what would you wear on your first date?or... something full sleeved
    Vote D
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• It depends of the date. If the date is hiking or sailing, I’m not wearing the same thing as for dinner. And even for dinner it depends on the kind of restaurant !

0|1
    0|0
    • what would you wear on a hike? or sailing

and what would you wear in a high class restaurant?
      just askin

• Hike if it’s in winter, sports attire with a warm sports jacket. If its’s summer, sports short with a sports t shirt and a a light sports jacket. Hiking boots in both cases.
      Sailing, if it’s winter boots with white pants and a marinière. If it’s summer a casual outfit.
      High class restaurant, a dress but not a red carpet dress, just a cocktail dress with comfortable heels.

• I like the white one for fancier dates. I think that B, unless this is already your style, is too forward for your first date. I like he pink one but it depends on the place. I like it for a not fancy but romantic dinner date. The black one is like the go to dress for anything else except obviously for or active dates.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 25

• There are many other factors to consider such as the location, time of day and activity. I usually prefer going to a coffee shop at noon so 'C' if the temperature is warm enough.

0|0
    0|0
  • Where are we going? My first date with my husband I wore a strapless bodycon type dress because it was homecoming. But if first date is coffee then... I'd wear jeans and a nice t-shirt, ya know? What time of year is this first date?

0|0
    0|0
  • B is my style, but it depends on the Date. If its a Dinner Date at a fancy restaurant Id go with the Tight black dress.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would wear a dress, if in summer one who have short sleeves and in winter one with long sleeves (it's too cold where I live to go out with sleeveless dress in winter even with a coat on).

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the date, time of year etc. Stop being obsessed.

0|0
    0|0
  • It completely depends on what the date is! I own all of these styles

0|0
    0|0
  • To be honest probably a nice top, jeans and a leather jacket with some jewellery and boots. But depends how formal it is

0|0
    0|0
  • When I went on my first date with my ex I wore skinny jeans a T-shirt a bomber jacket and low top converse

0|0
    0|0
  • I have so many crop tops lmaoo. I would personally wear sweatpants and like a tank top jajaaa.

0|0
    0|0
  • Why’re they mostly dresses?

0|0
    0|0
  • I don’t like any of these. Too cheap.

1|0
    0|0
  • Go with the of shoulders.

0|1
    0|0
  • B is definitely my style.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on where I'm going!

0|0
    0|0
    • dinner in a restaurant
      just walking around in park or somethin
      and
      hiking?
      beach?

• Dinner in a restaurant.. Depends if its a fancy one or more casual - I dress quite smart anyway but..
      Park.. Probably jeans, boots, a cosy jumper and long coat
      Hiking.. Defo layer up anyway! And dig out my hiking boots😂

• Semi casual, this isn't the Oscars

0|0
    0|0
  • Last one but over the knee

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably full sleeved.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends, what are we doing and where are we going?

1|0
    0|0
  • Something classy and sexy

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd do A or D. Probably D.

0|0
    0|0
  • Jeans and my favorite T-Shirt.

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends on the date

0|0
    0|0
  • None of these

1|0
    0|0
  • Naked

0|0
    0|0
  • I tend wear sleeveless top/dress plus I like little black dress. But also depends where we going.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes