Would you ever overlook a date misrepresenting their height or weight prior to meeting you?

• Yes
  • No

2124

Most Helpful Girls

• If I liked them when we met, it wouldn’t matter so much but I’d be annoyed that they tried to dupe me! I would ask for an explanation and then decide from there

• Yes, unless they totally lied because lying is the evidence of poor character.

Man, I hope I didn’t misrepresent myself!

Most Helpful Guys

• It's not about the fact that she's heavier than what her profile says or her pictures make it seem like, it's the fact she could not trust the fact that I don't care about that and now she's blurring the line of how far will she go or what is she willing to lie about. If she's willing to lie about something so trivial she's got only bigger things to lie about afterward.

• If our relationship begins with them telling me a lie just because they want to manipulate me and accomplish a desired effect, why should I expect their behavior to get better. When people are dating, they are usually exhibiting their best behavior, not their worst, and the potential is for things to get worse as they get more familiar and feel comfortable with taking liberties.