9 mo

Serious question, why can’t I find a girl who wants me? more specifically, who wants to bend over for me?

Hi

I don’t want this to sound disrespectful or mean towards any girl.
What I mean by my question is, why can’t I find a partner?
I don’t want to sound like that nice guy or that I’m complaining either.
I learnt females hate that.
Hear me out, I do respect the girl and value their feelings.
I like to hear her opinion and about herself.

ROMANTICALLY, why am I not exactly finding someone to date and find Love?
I know they say let love find you.

You know how girls as pink anonymous post about feeling like the friend zone girl. I definitely feel as the friendzone guy.

It isn’t bad I know. It shows I’m a friendly nice person to everyone in this toxic conflict world.

What I’m trying to say is, why can’t I find a respectful girl who wants me?

My apologies if this question came out wrong, dating isn’t easy I know, I would like someone eventually in my Love life.

I have dated before and had relationships that didn’t work and wasn’t meant to be.
Which is fine.

2019 a new start for all in dating.
Trying to find love and someone who is truly interested.
A Lady who wants to fuck me.

Pictures below are relationship style pictures and I thought they were nice.
Impossible to find someone and someone genuine. Means what they say🤷‍♂️

9 mo
i didn’t expected I’ll get hate for the term “bend over for me”.
What I mean is a romantic partner who wants me back.
Don’t we all want that?

Some girls called me a pervert 😂

How would I know if a girl isn’t interested and is faking being nice to me?
What I mean is, she’s being fake nice and not so interested?

Give examples through texting and in person conversation examples where she isn’t interested in chatting much.
I know through texting is if she gives one word replies
9 mo
Last update 😊

I hope to find someone nice this year hopefully.
I’ll be patient.

Hopefully it would be a healthy relationship rather then my previous one.

Finding someone who likes you back is difficult.
I am pretty straight up rather then give mixed signals and confusion to the girl.

Sorry for using the rude saying “bend over for me”

And yeah I’m just lonely.
Which is bad I know.

Someone with a nice personality would be nice here in England for me haha.
8