Girls, is a guy's height or weight more important to you?

By weight, I mean relative to his height.
  • Height
    Vote A
  • Weight
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|0

Most Helpful Girls

• Personally i don't care for height, and I've discovered lately I don't care if they are 'tall' or not. If u're my same height, great! If u're taller than me, also great! I care more about weight just because I'm not into very skinny dudes much !

0|1
    0|0
  • Height is always nice because I’m tall. Weight is more of a factor if they are in a place where we wouldn’t be able to lead an active and healthy lifestyle.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 18

• this is tough. i don't like short guys, and i don't like overweight guys. if he had a couple extra pounds (10, like i do) i would not care. i would care more about his height. but once his weight starts to be very noticeable, then i care more about weight.

0|1
    0|0
  • voted Weight cause id never date someone fat but than again maybe i wouldn't ever date someone shorther than me either so its really inconclusive, i guess both are equally important
    sure he may lose weight but if he was fat i wouldn't date him in the first place anyway...

0|1
    0|0
  • Well, weight doesn't matter but what that weight consists of. A bodybuilder may be the same weight and height as a fat person, but that doesn't mean he is fat. I mean an 1.8 m man who has been weight lifting for years can be mostly muscle at 90kg, meanwhile a lazy man at the same height and weight is fat.

0|1
    0|0
    • Anyway, i wouldn't date a man that is below average in terms of height. I don't care about height other than that, but I want a man that is athletic

• For me height is more important because I am tall myself and almost only become attracted to guys around my own height or taller. Weight only really becomes an issue when it gets to a point where it's bad for the health.

0|1
    0|0
  • Weight I've dated bigger men like 300+ pounds before and the first time didn't really care i was too young to really get any actual experience off of it and the second time when i did I HATED it! First of all he would def be a little heavy sometimes during sex and he would get wayy too close I would say maybe to try and "feel closer" but im really not a bbw and im kinda small compared to him and mind you he was also 6''0 feet and im 56 so he was kinda hurting me. i guess i didn't like feeling that overpowered by a guy also i would say i have the same complaint for a body builder lol. They are too big and if they are truly bulky they do feel painful and its a different painful cuz they're hard and a little too strong 😭 i prefer i guess a normal weight guy muscles aren't bad just no body builder muscles lol and maybe not a too tall guy? Like 5,10 or 11 is fine cuz i would feel more closer to him and proportioned ig.

0|1
    0|0
  • Neither matter that much to me and weight is subject to change

0|1
    0|0
  • I voted height because I prefer taller dudes. As long as he's not at either extreme (crazy thin or crazy fat) any weight is fine.

0|1
    0|0
  • It's doesn't bother me only he should me equal or more to me

But a good person

0|1
    0|0
  • Height isn't a big deal. Weight is... if he's fat I am not going to date him

0|1
    0|0
  • height... i like pudgy guys, taller they are, the weight gets balanced out

0|1
    0|0
  • Weight. . If it´s too much like over 100 kg I would say something

0|1
    0|0
  • I vote the weight.

0|1
    0|0
  • Over 350 is not good

0|1
    0|0
  • no it doesn't bother me

0|1
    0|0
  • the height he can't change weight he can

0|1
    0|0
  • Weight of course
    I'm not attracted to overweight people...

0|1
    0|0
  • Not fat, but I like short guys lol

0|1
    0|0
  • Weight because he can be really tall but if he’s fat that will ruin it for me

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes