What should I do?

i met a guy and we had sex 2 times, after that he was just texting me sometimes, i fucked up 2 times when texting and he forgave me and said he is only texting me back because he likes me, after one month was our 3rd meeting, he brought me to his place ask me if i want to drink smth and what i want, put music for me and asked me what song i want to hear, he was nice with me and didn't say one word about situation i have fucked up, he was kissing me a lot on lips, forehead, cheeks during and after sex, he wasn't talking only about himself like first time i met him, he was asking me question, and as well asked me with who i went to a party (i told him i went out) the sex was amazing. Because we didn't meet for one months he was saying to me he works a lot and doesn't have weekends off and he wants to change the job (i didn't assk him that), but i think he is lying and for sure he was meeting other women. i stayed until morning with him and then he asked me if i want to go now home so he can drop me with his car, i said yes and then we left, he didn't kiss me or hug me when we said bye and didn't text next day after sex. the thing is i started to have feelings he knows, but he said he was in a long relationship and was hurt, what should i do?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• He doesn’t want you boo x

0|0
    0|0
  • Nothing. Find a new fuckbuddy.

0|0
    0|0
  • In a long distance relationship? It’s possible he has strong feelings for the girl in his long distance relationship but then got involved with you because you were in person.

If you can avoid it, don’t fall for this guy. He might just want sex and can’t get his situation straightened out.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes