Do you believe in the 80/20 rule in dating?

That the top 20% of men in terms of looks social status and income get 80% of the women while the bottom 80% of men fight over the bottom 20% of women. Do you also believe that women find 80% of men physically unattractive or ugly?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• Lol no. Bullshit. Id say 80% of women are either married or dating and they sure as hell aren't married to a dude with 4 other wives

0|0
    0|0
    • 2d

Says the middle aged man with "meat lovers" as his username

What Guys Said 10

• This is utter garbage lol. It only works that way if you believe it. I'm not a model myself but have dated a few. Women usually luke me about my confidence, wit, humour & mystery lol.

If I can do it, not sure why others can't...

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't buy it. I say this because I am a solid 4 in the looks department and get dates pretty easily. This MIGHT apply among the ultra-superficial, but I am not attracted to ultra-superficial women so I have no firsthand knowledge.

0|0
    0|0
  • its more of the 80% of men
    try to get the other 80% of women
    that's more realistic

cause most guys go for average looking girls
    the issue is those average girls are ugh

stupid they think
    they are 10s LOL

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe if you live in the Middle East or Africa. Otherwise nope.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hooking up is 80/20

Monogamous dating is closer to 1:1

0|0
    0|0
  • Its kinda true but its that rule applies more to world wealth and land

0|0
    0|0
  • I do believe that the top 20% have an easier time

0|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely! You see it on here! Men never get heard as much as females. No wonder they go for the top

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah

0|0
    0|0
  • Well my facebook feed is filled with guys who are average or even unattractive with average or even attractive women.

So no.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes