Are my standards too high?

I'm looking for a woman to settle down with long-term, but she needs to meet certain criteria.

1: She needs to have a heart of gold. She needs to have a heart filled with love for people in general, a heart that overflows with general kindness and love.
2: She needs to be loyal to a fault.
3: She needs to be guided by a strict moral code.
4: She should not be afraid to challenge my decisions. For example, if what I am doing goes against any form or morality, and I am unaware, I would want her to inform me. Kind of like a moral supporter, just as I'd be for her.
5: She must accept me for all my "pros" and all my "cons", and love me unconditionally, just as I'd do the same for her.

The question is, is this a realistic expectation?

I ask all this because I'm an idealist, and would love a woman who also happened to be one.
  • Impossible, good women don't exist.
  • Definitely possible, but it'll take a long time to find her.
  • Never seen a woman like that myself, I'm skeptical.
    Vote C

53